Christmas special: Dragneel brothers Shorts

#1: Recipe for disaster

Natsu's special recipe for baking christmas cookies! Enjoy!

1: Go to the nearest bakery

2: order the most expensive looking cookies you can afford(in this case, because of the recent failure of the mission AND the amount of damages Leona and Laxua caused that fairytail had to cover for. Not much)

3: Take the freshly baked, recently bought, delicious looking cookies, to your home

4: look left and right before crossing the hallway

5: Make sure nobody is at home

6: TAKE FULL CREDIT ON THE COOKIES! By putting the cookies in the oven and reheating them

7: Put the temperature at MAXIMUM degree

8: Do not take out the cookies in the oven until Zeref comes home so he sees you taking them out and think you baked them yourself!

9: if you are the impatient type. Leave the cookies in the oven and run around looking for your brother

10: drag him back home

11: Show him the christmas cookies 'you' made 'yourself'

12: Force the (charcoal black, burnt, ruined) cookies in Zeref's throat

13: force him to chew and swallow it

14: throw a temper tantrum if he doesn't like it and yell " I WORKED HARD ALL DAY BAKING THOSE FOR YOU AND YOU JUST SPIT THEM OUT?! WHAT KINDA BIG BROTHER ARE YA?!!"

15: Run to your room and lock the door

16: prepare to jump out the window as soon as he destroys the door

17: give him puppy eyes and beg for forgiveness(because after you threw the tamtrum you smashed the plate on his head)

18: If all else fails. Run

And that is Natsu's recipe for baking delicious cookies!

Zeref: **facepalm** note to self never leave Natsu alone in ever again

#2 mistletoe

Natsu was grinning widely as he watched his big brother talking with Mavis.

"They're a cute couple aren't they?" came the familiar voice of his best friend and secret crush. He smiled as Lucy handed him a cup of cocoa.

"Yea" Natsu agreed. Then his eyes widened when he noticed something above Zeref and Mavis.

"Hey Luce, what's that?" he pointed at what he saw and Lucy giggled. "That's a mistletoe Natsu. When two people are under it they're gonna have to kiss. How romantic is that?"

Natsu was concucting a devious plan that would either get him killed, or get him in Zeref's good graces again after he 'accidentaly' dyed all his big brother's clothes pink as his gift.

"Hey hey Pinky, I know that look what'cha plannin'?" Leona chuckles standing between the blond and the pinkette placing an arm around their shoulders.

Natsu's grin widened. "Wanna help?

"Hey Onii-san, can ya do me a solid?" Natsu says innocently.

"Hey Cute-chan" Leona smirks behind the first master.

Zeref and Mavis looked at them in confusion.

Suddenly, Natsu pushed Zeref and Leona pushed Mavis, smashing the two's lips together.

SNAP!

Lucy grins as she took a photo. Oh this going to the wall of ships!

 Oh this going to the wall of ships!

Natsu smirks. "Merry christmas Onii-san and your welcome!"

#3 Snowball fight

Natsu looked at his snowmen and smiled. He then glances at his brother who was sitting on a bench nearby reading. "Boring" he sighed before laughing maniacly and startes gathering weapons.

"Hehehe, hey, onii-chan"

Zeref looked up from his readings when he felt his brother's presence behind him.

"What is it Nat---" SPLAT!

Zeref was met with a snowball in the face. And another. And another, and another, and anothet, and another

"BAHAHA!!! Onii-chan! Your expression was so funny!!!" Natsu bellowed clutching his stomach.

"Haha so funny I forgot to laugh" Zeref replied dryly.

"HAHAHAH----" SPLAT!

Zeref was sending bullets of snowballs at his brother. Throwing and picking and throwing and forming and throwing at unatural speed

Ten seconds later

Natsu pouted as Zeref stood back and admired his snowman.

Said snowman was Natsu whom Zeref knocked out with his snowball attacks and Zered buried him in snow, stoo him up, then started forming a snowman's body around the younger Dragneel.

"There we go, all we need now is"

Zeref magicaly took out a carrot and some tape, before taping the carrot on Natsu's nose.

"Merry christmas bro" Zeref chuckled.