6|The Surprise

"Hey"

No response

"Onii-san"

Nothing

"WAKE UP!"

Startled Zeref fell off the bed landing face first to the floor. Groaning Zeref scratched his head and looked up sternly at his brother. "What do you want?" He snapped.

Its been two weeks since the 'Leona battle'.

When they returned the necklace to Athena, she each handed them a satchel where she claimed the reward money was. However, they realized too late that the satchels only had ten thousand jewels each. By the time they had counted the money they were already at Magnolia.

Naturaly they were all furious. Natsu was burning with flames of anger. Literaly, while his brother seemed like he just didn't care. Wendy ended up crying, and Lucy turned white with animated depressed lines on, same for Gray. Erza looked contented, and explained to her friends:

'"If we were that rich we probably would get lazy and would stop working for a while spending all that money to pointless things"she pointed out.

So the matter was closed, everyone went home to sulk and mourn the lost of their money. But, atleast they each had fifthy thousand jewels right?

Natsu was still pretty sour, but he'll get over it.

"I made breakfast for you" Natsu said proudly gesturing to the burnt toast and orange juice sitting at the desk beside Zeref's bed. Natsu's house only had one room. Natsu bought a bed ages ago but pretended he didn't so he could still keep going into Lucy's house to sleep on her bed. Her smell was very nice and it sooths him.

But now he doesn't do that very often anymore because he wants to spend every moment with his brother. Which Zeref would have found very sweet if only Natsu wasn't so annoying.

Zeref looked at the burnt toast, then at the expectant face of his brother. Clearly, Natsu was expecting him to chew and swallow it. But the second Zeref brought the burnt toast to his mouth, took a bite and.....

Oh god it was horrible, But he pretended to enjoy it just for his brother's sake.

"Its good realy" Zeref lied crossing his fingers under the table. That made Natsu's grin even wider. "Thanks! It took me all morning but I finnaly managed the twenty seventh one to turn up as ash!" Natsu explained.

All morning? Zeref felt touched that Natsu would get all worked up just for him.

"Anyway, get up and get dressed" Natsu stood up. "After you've finnished your breakfast of course! We've got lots to do today! Erza made an entire list" Natsu took out a rolled up parchment, unrolled it to reveal it reached about three meters long.

Zeref's pupils shrank. This was gonna be a long day.

**

"Alright everyone move it! We gotta be finnished before two thirthy got it?" Erza yelled and everyone in the guild saluted "Aye sir!" They all chorused imitating Happy.

"Good, Natsu should be distracting Zeref by now, he better not mess this up for his brother" Mirajane said sweetly but behind the sweet smile everyone knows when upset the demon inside her will awaken.

"Knowing that flame brain I think we should pray" Gray fullbuster said jokingly, but with a hint of seriousness.

"Gray darling where are your clothes?" His girlfriend Juvia said pointing at Gray's nakedness. "Shit not again!" Gray ducked behind a table and started crawling around for his clothes.