9| Mavis and Zeref, first date

Zeref was pressed against the wall, Mavis smilling innocently as she leans close.

Everyone's attention were on them now. Mirajane took out a camera and was snapping pictures. Natsu was grinning ear to ear.

"Ah, sorry Mavis could you repeat that?" Zeref requests. Mavis tapped him on the nose. "I said, Go out on a date with me tomorrow at the new amusement park that had just been built recently" Mavis repeated.

Zeref was too stunned and shocked to answer. He's been alive for hundreds of years and he's a hundred percent sure its usualy the guys who asks the girls out. Not the other way around. He read in one of Lucy's books she has lent him(A book about women written by a critical man) that if a female asks the male to marry them, or go out on a date with them rather then waiting for the man instead to ask, it means their pretty desperate and tired of waiting.

Mavis' smile was fading. Oh no! Has she acted too risky? Was that a bit out of character for her? Should she have waited for him to ask her instead? But she's tired of waiting, but she's starting to make herself look desperate. And now she's made him uncomfortable.

Natsu, sensing his brother's distress, came to his rescue and gaved him a hard, painful elbow on the ribs.

Zeref bit his lip in pain and glared at Natsu. Natsu glared back and gestured at Mavis' sad face.

"Um, yes" Zeref replied finnaly

Mavis yayed and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him close. Their now the same height anyway, now she wouldn't be hugging him from the waist anymore.

Zeref blushed deeply as Mavis' chest was pressed against his.

When Mavis pulled away she had the happiest look

"See you tomorrow at Seven" she giggles before skipping away. Natsu swung an arm around Zeref's shoulders. "Alright! Big bro's got himself a date" He teased.

**

"I did it! I did it!" Mavis squeeled as she began skipping all the way to her home. She bought herself a nice cozy little cottage by the woods near Natsu's and Zeref's place. Unlike theirs however, hers was located inside the forest, near a lake, shaded by a giant willow tree where she built herself a nice little swing.

She was nervous, yes, for his reply. It made her heart swell up and skip a beat in happiness when he said he'd come.

Opening her door, she was greeted by bunnies, and lambs, puppies, and birds. Her housemates. She greets them all individualy, they all had names of course. To name a few, there were Christina, Jessa, Klover, Alister, Jasper, Loura, Gemstone, Diamond, Gabriel, Mr.Cuddles, Pikachu, Raichu.

She looks over at her vanity mirror. She was never ever vain. But she can't help admiring herself. Everyday she prays and thanks the god Ahkselam for forgiving them, taking away their curse, and of course, making her dreams come true(which was the have this gorgeous body)

She cut her encredibly long hair so it'll only reach her waist, her big green eyes were as green as an endless fealed of grass. Shiny as an emerald, her pink lips lucious small.

She has developed curves she never thought she could get. Her chest could rival that of Erza's or Mira's, she laughs out loud at just the mere thought of that

Her beauty, her beauty rivals that of mother nature, and she's noticed everywhere she went females would eye her in jelousy and envy. Males would wolf whistle or drool.

Yes, not only can fairytail see her, but now, everyone does too.

Then she remebers Leona. She over heard their was a new mage in fairytail called Leona Encantacia. Ah, another former enemy, turned ally. Yes fairytail will continue making allies all over.