15| Dragons Assemble!

Its been a few days since Zeref was confirmed to have PTSD. And also a few days since the 'Who's side are you on?!?' battle of fairytail. Needless to say when Makarov found them all fighting against each other and half the guild--literaly--in shambles, he was realy furious and punished them all in diffirent punishements. Of course no one wanted to say what their punishement was, just hinted that it was very very unmentionably horrible.

Zeref was playing a game of chess with Mavis. Although the healing mage forbade him to leave the infirmary--or the bed for that matter--Zeref's boredome and anxiety got the better of him. He's been stuck in that room for days with a few vissitors who managed to pursuade Porlyusica to let them see him. Zeref also wanted to see how everyone else was doing, hoping he hadn't worried them so much.

"Check mate" Mavis smiled smugly as she beated him again. The jet black haired man wasn't surprised, Mavis once led armies and her mind was a flawless planning machine of strategies and fool-proof ideas without any possible loopholes.

"I give up" Zeref finnaly stated. A small crowd of fairies were gathered around them, betting a few hours ago on who would win, and when will Zeref finnaly accept defeat.

"I knew Mavis would win again didn't I?" Lissanna giggled. Natsu rolled his eyes. "You guys realy do have little faith in my bro here, he was probably just going easy on her" He defended.

"Yea, for the past three hours" Leona added with an amused smile.

Suddenly the doors were bursted open, a three very familiar faces appeared. A blonde, ravennette, and a maroon haired man. Erik, Sting, and Rogue.

"Oh hey guys!" Natsu greets waving at them. Wendy smiles politely and Gajeel snorted, Laxus just had a bored face when seeing the other dragon slayers. The other members greeted them all politely.

Zeref felt a little anxious. Last time he met the other dragon slayers it was during their war, the war between fairytail and the spriggan 12. Not only that, but he felt his gut churned, now there's eight dragon slayers in fairytail. Either this will be interesting or scary for him.

Mavis noticed her Zeref's uncomfortable expression. She reached a hand and placed it on top of Zeref's, which calmed him down.

"What brings the emo, little goldilocks and poision face here?" Laxus smirks.

Sting ignored his comment and scanned the crowd. He was sensing them, smelling their scent, he could tell this one was strong.

"We sensed a new dragon slayer here, and word has it they aren't in good terms with a certain water mage here. We wanted to see him" Rogue began quietly.

"Her"

The slayers' attention turned to the source of the voice. Sting eyed her up and down in curiosity. He can sense her magic was strong, maybe even in the same level as Natsu's, his eyes widenned when he smelled her scent. She was the dragon slayer they were looking for. He wonders what generation of dragon slayers was she?

If the three felt unnerved by her penetrating red gaze they didn't show it, but their shoulders were tense. Her red eyes were....creepy...if that was the right word to put it.

Oddly enough her hair was white. Not the nornal kind of white, Lissanna's, Mira's, Elfman, and Lyon's hair were silvery-white or creamed or a darker shade of white or whatever they could put it. This woman's hair was pure white, as white as snow or as white as a plain white peice of paper.

Her skin was pale and porceline looking, her pink lips were in a straight line as if she doesn't smile very often. She was wearing a black skirt that reached her mid thighs, white coton blouse, and black short sleeved vest.