"Same thing he'll want from you. He wants to break the curse" Kathrine says looking up at her calmly

"By sacrificing the Petrova doppelganger,"Scar chimes in while looking in between both of them.

"He wanted to drain every single drop of blood from my body," Katherine expresses still looking up at Elena

Elena sits down by threshold of Katherine's tomb. She opens the bottle of blood once again making Scarlett growl once more and stand up, sit against the stone wall across from her.

Elena looks at her confused then pours the blood into the cup.

Elena as never seen Scarlett interact with blood in the few months of knowing her,so she didn't understand why she is having a reaction.

"Why so scared of blood wolfy," Katherine asks looking at the growling she wolf.

you already know

"Well kitty cat the stench of it brings back shit memories that I wish to not see at the moment," Scarlett answers as she stops growling with fake enthusiasm and smile.

"Understandable" is all Kathrine chuckles then looks back at Elena who is sliding the cup of blood to her.

"What does the Petrova bloodline have to do with Klaus?" Elena asks after fully sliding the cup past the barrier.

Katherine looks at her then picks up the cup and Elena leans back against the wall

Just as Katherine is about to drink the blood she starts "its really tedious, but..."

She chugs it down once more then crushes the cup while slowly setting it down she continues

"The curse was bound by the sacrifice of Petrova blood"

"Witches are crafty with their spells," Katherine says looking over at the dazed farkas

"The doppelganger was created as a way to be able to undo the spell." She explains turning to Elena.

"Once the doppelganger reappeared, the curse can be broken," Kathrine says still looking at Elena while Elena processes the information.

"So you ran before he killed you,"Scarlett says looking at Katherine, Katherine looks at her and  starts speaking once more

"Something like that"

/the flashback of Kathrine finding Rose and all that good stuff\

"Rose never ended up taking you back to Klaus, did she?" Elena asks when Katherine pauses for a minute.

"No. But not because she had a change of heart" Katherine says then continues.

/The flashback of kitty cat killing her self to turn and all that other stuff\

"You killed your self?"Elena asks sitting up from her spot on the floor

"Klaus needs a human doppelganger,"Scarlett says understanding her reasoning to kill herself.

"As I vampire, I was no use to him," Kathrine
adds looking Elena nodding in agreement to what Scar said.

"But it didn't work, you didn't really escape, you've been running from Klaus ever since," Elena says while Katherine leans her head up against the wall with her eyes closed.

"I underestimated his spirit for vengeance," Katherine rolled her eyes as she spoke in a somewhat mocking tone looking back at Elena

"But living out of a suitcase is better than dying to have your blood spilled over a silly little rock" She continues as Elena starts to think everything over.