V. Last Minutes in Heaven

Start from the beginning

"I know I know, but I thought you like Olivia." 

"Nah she was a slut." 

"Reggie!" I say hitting his arm as the both of us laugh slightly. 

"Ok your turn ask me a deep question." 

"V-card?" 

"Ok privacy much?" I say shifting slightly trying to restrain from acting uncomfortable as he chuckles. 

"I'm kidding gosh. Umm have you ever liked me even just the tinest bit?" 

"Of course I did."

"I mean after we broke up..."

"Ok maybe like once but it was only for a bit and that's it," Reggie smiles widely. 

"Don't get too cocky there i said 'was' as in past tense," I say 

"Yeah yeah. Ok your turn ask me a deep deep deep question." Reggie says with every 'deep' he got closer. 

"Why do you like me?" 

"Because you are the funniest beautiful most amazing smartest gorgeous girl I know and nothing in the whole world can change that," Reggie says and for a split second I see a hint of sparkle in his eye. 

"Can I-" 

"Reg-" I'm cut off by his lips on mine gently kissing them. After processing the fact Reggie is actually kissing me I pull away. 

"Reggie you-" 

"I'm sorry Delia I just-" 

"Times up love birds you can come out now!" We hear Cheryls voice. I look at Reggie before walking out and making my way to the couch and sitting next to Betty. 

"So...?" Cheryl ask I just roll my eyes and avoid eye contact with everyone.

"How was it?" Betty whispers I just shake my head. 

"Tell me later?" She asks and I nod resting my head on her shoulder. 

"Ok next round My vote is "A" for Archie. Taking all the Andrews tonight. Anyone care to second it?" 

"Wait, actually." 

"Yes, Andrews! Yes." 

"All right. Let's see who's riding the ginger stallion tonight."

"Oh, no way! It's clearly pointing to The new girl." Some guy on the football team yells. I look at Betty immediately who looks like her hearts about to be broken. 

"This should be fun." Cheryl says in an evil sickly tone 

"Um I'm not doing this." Veronica says standing by my best friend which I completely praise her for doing. 

"That's up to you. But, if you don't, house rules decree the hostess gets to take your turn." Cheryl says taking that as a threat. 

The two look at each other before getting up and making there way into the closet.  I look back at Betty who looks down at her lap playing with the hem of her skirt.