1

“ SHUT UP ”

“ SHUT UP ”

jisung yelled as he slap hyunjin’s face . hyunjin glare at jisung as he walk out and slam the door , leaving a teary jisung behind .

jisung and hyunjin are roommates for 2 years now . BUT , they never get along . well mostly , the problem is hyunjin .

hyunjin hate jisung and he doesn’t know why . he just doesn’t like jisung and hate being around him .

jisung , he’s a dumb person .

jisung know hyunjin hate him so he also try to hate him , when deep inside , he has a feeling for the other .

but he ignored the feelings cause he knew hyunjin was straight , he doesn’t have a single chance with him .

and he know hyunjin isn’t that serious when it come to love . hyunjin is a fuckboy . every saturday night , he will bring different girl to their shared room and have sex with them .

and everytime jisung needed to cover his ears , one day , jisung have enough and went to tell them to shut up but when he open the door , he saw hyunjin fucking the girl .

and he never goes to bother them again .

jisung has tried , he tried to move on but he can’t .

jisung has a secret . a secret that only he know .

but , its okay to let the readers know right ?

jisung and hyunjin have kissed before .

one time , hyunjin got very drunk , like VERY drunk . he barely even know his name that day . so when he got home , jisung was just sitting comfortable on the couch , watching some movie .

until hyunjin decided to pull jisung for a hug . jisung , he was shocked but he doesn’t want to push him away but he know he need to .

so he push him away but hyunjin pull him harshly and look at jisung , he didn’t say anything as he lean closer .

jisung know hyunjin was drunk but he didn’t push him away . he let hyunjin kiss him and he also kissed him back .

but jisung know when to stop . so he push hyunjin harshly and quickly goes to his room . shutting the door .

he feel lucky cause the next morning , hyunjin didn’t remember anything .

hyunjin was his first kiss . but he will never tell anyone about this .

jisung thought got interrupted when his phone buzz . he open his phone and saw felix has messaged him .

memelix

> sung

> u okay ?
3:32pm

yeah , why ? <
3:32pm

> chan messaged me that hyunjin come to his dorm and started to talk bad about you .

> so i got worried , did he hurt you ?
3:33pm

nah , well i slap him <

but he was the one who make fun of my family first...<

so i got mad and just couldn’t control myself...<
3:33pm

> well i mean , he does deserve it after making fun of your family when...

> wait , does he know that your parents died ?
3:33pm

no , he doesn’t know <

why would i tell him anyway ? he doesn’t care <
3:34pm

> yeah but still...

> anyway moving on , i was gonna ask you if you wanna come to me and seungmin dorm ?
3:34pm

sure , i don’t have anything to do anyway <
3:34pm

> cool !
seen at 3:34pm

jisung put his phone down as he goes change his outfit . he wears an oversized hoodie and a sweatpants . he grab his phone and his dorm keys before going out .

its only take him 3 minutes to arrive at felix’s dorm since its pretty close to his .

he knock the door and get greet by seungmin , seungmin smile as he hug jisung and open the door wide to let him in .

jisung smile back and walk in . “ sung ! ” felix shout as he jump on jisung . jisung chuckled , “ yah , can’t breath ” jisung said and felix laugh and get off him .

“ so , movies ? ” seungmin ask and the other two nodded their head excitedly .

•••