CHAPTER FIFTEEN: Terrorists

Chapter 15: Terrorists

Briana's POV

I am on my condo when someone called me.

*Blackpink in your area~ Blackpink in your area~*

So what if I am a Kpop fan? Is there a problem with it? Not totally a fan, a little. I don't have a time to be an active fan girl.

It's Ruby.

"What do you need?" I frankly said.

"Really, Bri? You think I called cause I need you? Ha! I can't believe." This dramatic lady!

"Then believe." I said and laugh sarcastically.

"But, I trace the diamonds. I know where exactly it is. It's on the statue of liberty." She proudly said.

"Brainless terrorists, why did they put diamonds on that statue?" I said. Hindi ba nila alam na pwedeng makuha iyon?

"Just thank terrorists because they are brainless." She said.

"Why would I? They almost killed my sister." I am referring to Criana. I don't care about Ariana.

"Then they are not brainless at all." She said.

"No, they are. Because they didn't killed my sister." I am referring to Ariana.

"Aish I don't understand you. You're a little bit weirdo. Anyways, come at our location. You'll go there with AgentJm and AgentJ4." She said.

"What about, Theo?" I looked at my window. Why did I asked about him. I laughed silently.

"I don't know where he is and I can't contact him. Just go here." She ended the call. Rude friend of mine.

This is so boring. I want thrilling scene. Why did that brainless terrorists just put diamonds on the statue of liberty?

I jumped out the bed, and wear my best outfit. So that I will just look like a normal young adult.

I drove on the way to our group. Pagkadating ko, kulang ng isa. Wala si Theo Villa.

"Let's go?" I asked them.

Janelle just nodded and the AgentJM just smiled at me. Poor self, no one answer me back. That's why pinagtiyatiyagaan ko si Ruby. Kahit na ganyan siya, sinusunod niya ako.

When we are here, we parted our ways to find diamonds. Jm has his diamond detector, Janelle is with him. While me? Of course I'm finding the dam terrorists. I swear, I might kill one of them if I saw them or kill them all dahil sa ginawa nila kay Criana. She doesn't deserve to be diagnosed.

*tooot tooot tooot* my bomb detector just beeped. It means that terrorists planted a bomb here. Do they know that we are finding them? Of course. I mean do they know that we are one step closer to them?

"There are bombs planted here." I said on my earphone, that connects with Jm, Janelle and Ruby. Ruby was just in our place, trying to track some possible shortcuts. In case of emergency.

"What? I didn't expect this? How did they know that we might come here today?" Hindi makapaniwalang sabi ni Ruby.

"Maybe they just planted it to destroy some buildings here or the statue, or the lives of people." Nonsense na sabi ni JM. Malamang ganoon na nga rin 'yun. Ano pa bang ieexpect mo sa bomb?

"Expect the unexpected." Isa pa 'tong si Janelle.

I'm just looking for someone na kumikilos nang kahina-hinala.

May nakita akong isang lalaki na naglalakad, nakangisi ito sa akin. He doesn't look like American, he looks European instead. Nilapitan ko ito at kwinelyohan.