LaLu.... (Special Chappy)

So sorryyyyy, for not updating, I'm really busy in school and I'm finishing another anime! So this chapter is a special chapter and is dedicated to Find_Freedom. It's about Laxus and Lucy. Hope you like it!

Lissana has come back from Edolas and because of her comeback, Natsu forgot about Lucy, and his new partner now is Lissana, replacing Lucy.

One day, when Lucy went to the request board, she sees Laxus staring at her, when lucy saw him staring at her, he quickly turned around. When Lucy turned again to the request board, Laxus stared at her AGAIN, because of that Lucy got annoyed. Well, she gets easily annoyed this past few days because of the comeback of Lissana and her not being with Team Natsu.

Lucy then went to Laxus and said.

"What are you staring at!?" Lucy asked sounding really annoyed.

"Who are you talking to?" Laxus, oblivious to the fact that he irritates Lucy.

"Oh I'm kind of talking to your coat, do you think he will reply to me!? Of course I'm talking to you!!" Lucy near the end of her patience.

"Ohhh... Uhmm you seem like you need some company for a mission."

"Yeah. So what?" Lucy asked forgetting that he irritates her.

"You can come with me. I-I mean if you want. It's not like I'm asking you to come with me, it's just th-" before he can finish his talking, he was interrupted by the questions from Lucy.

"Wait. Me? You want me to accompany you? Where's the Raijinshuu? Where's Evergreen, Bickslow and Freed?" Lucy sounding really confused.

"Evergreen is with Elfman, defeating forest Vulcans. Bickslow is with Gray in a special mission that only the two of them know, Freed is with Levy somewhere in the forest creating barriers." Laxus explained.

'So I'm just a leftover, huh'

"Ohh. Sure.What's the mission?"

"A mission that needs a lightning mage and water mage. Juvia is with Gajeel and Pantherlilly, so I think that Aquarius can help."

'It's always the same wherever I go huh?'

"OK then. Let's meet at the train station at 9 o'clock in the morning."

After the mission, Laxus and Lucy became close friends. Especially when they are in a train, Laxus gets motion sickness and then lays down on Lucy's lap.

After that day, that fateful day, Lucy and Laxus always goes in missions TOGETHER. ALONE.

They became the strongest pair ever in Fairy Tail.

Until, One day natsu noticed their closeness and he felt an ache in his heart. And on that day Laxus confesses to the WHOLE guild that he loves Lucy. Well, Laxus has already fallen in love with Lucy the day she defeated Bickslow. He meeds the help of his guild mates to help him confess to Lucy in a good and right way.

Then they planned a certain event that would make it simple but a special confession.

Natsu heard the plan and instanly felt a pang in the heart but didn't mind it. (you are so dense)

(just want to say that only Natsu ignores Lucy)

After a couple of minutes...

The guild doors opened softly and Macao entered.

"Guys! It's Lucy! She's here!" Macao whisper shouted.