Chapter 9

Gomen for not updating for so long. I think I can only update once a week or even worse, not even once a week, gomenasai. Anyway tthis chapter is dedicated to.... TakanariYuumi!!!!

Lucy's P.O.V.

"Lightning Unlimited Fury!!!"

I shouted then a wave of bolts of lightning came and attack nii-san. This spell is an attack that, the lightning attacks the opponent continously until the opponent losses consciousness.

"Ji-san your next!"

After that, I requipped to my weakest armor, well, for me, because I know that it is strong for everyone,  but for me, it is my weakest armor.

"Requip: Sand Emperor's Armor!"

"Dispelling Magic!

With that my armor dispelled. But I'm not done yet. After that I teleported behind him and roared.

"ELEMENTAL DRAGON's ROAR!!!!!!"

That drew the last straw, then in the end, ji-san fell unconcious.

"Yosha!!! I won!!!" I exclaimed

"H-Hey!!! I'm still h-here!" Lissana shouted in a stuttering mess.

"Ohh!!! Lissana I didn't see you there. I am so sorry!!" I said in a mocking tone and adding a mocking bow.

"Let's finish this!" we said in unison

Take Over: Dragon

"How--!? What--!? When--!?" questions can be heard from the crowd. Even her siblings don't know it. Well me too, this is the first time I've seen this, but I am not that shocked.

"Ooohhhh, little whitey over there learned a new take-over!! I am so proud of you!" *smirk

"Roar of the Take Over Dragon!!!!"

"Roar of the Dragon Queen!!"

We attacked in unison. The attacks collided and smoke appeared. When the smoke vanished, Lissana can be seen passed out.

"Lucy Hearthfilla wins!!!!!!!" Cana announced. I did it!!!

The crowd was full of cheers.

"Dragon Queen's Healing!"

I said then all of them gained conciousness. The guild went to Lissana and ask how did she do that take over.

OOHHH!!

I think that after Lissana explains, I will be the next one to be questioned, but I'm tired! So I went home and I suddenly realized that I forgot about Zero and the exceeds, well it doesn't matter, they can just use their nose to follow me.

'Magnolia Apartments'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Media= Take Over: Dragon

Gomen for not updating for so long and for short chappy.

Next chapter is a special chapter (LALU) that I promised to Find_Freedom and it will be dedicated to Find_Freedom.