Chapter 7

dedicated to TheBiggestOtaku... ohhh.. and I made up some spells, so don't be confused if you've read different spells...

Lucy's P.O.V.
After declaring my challenge, all of the guild members went to the battlefield... The bet was 99% to Natsu and the others and 1% to me.. The ones who betted on me are Laxus-nii, Master, Zero, Star, Drew, together with the others.

Freed and Levy are writing the runes so that the guild won't be destroyed and the members won't be hurt when we're fighting. I got bored so I quickly finished the barrier.

"What is this!? This.." Said Freed with so much amazement

"I-I can't  even read this..." Levy said while examining them. 'No way!!! The Master of Barriers and the Bookworm don't know it!?' The guild, shocked at the thought.

"Okay then, in your fighting stances now" Macao said. They readied their fists, pulling swords, and bending their knees, ready to attack anytime.

Of course the guild is confused since I'm there, just standing like some Queen, well literally I am.

"Ready, Go!!!!!!!"

The first one to attack was Dragneel, of course, that's not a surprise anymore.

"Roar of the Fire Dragon!!!!"

And a huge fire came out from his mouth, with a little bit of black flame?? And its heat is more intense than the last time.

I didn't make a move until the fire is engulfing me. I activated the Fire Scale Dragon, which covers my body in bright red scales. It just took me a second to activate it. It protects my body from any flames, in other words I became fire-proof.

The fire vanished in return for smokes. And I kind of ate just a little bit of his fire, it tastes bitter, it's nasty.

"Yes!! It's finished!! I told you guys, Lucy is still weak" Bakatsu said saying something idiotic again.

When the smoke finally cleared, I'm standing there with red scales, and with just one word, Off, the red scales vanished.

0.0 -that's their faces hahahaha

"It's my turn now Dragneel, Roar of the Light Fire Dragon!!!"

I shouted giving him a mix of the roar of the Light and Fire dragon, namely Weissologia, and Igneel.

"H-How!? Lucy!!! Why do you have a dragon slayer ma--?!" Dragneel said not paying attention to my roar. Hah! Serves him right! Then I just kicked his unconcious body to the side.

"Go-gomenasai!! Roar of the Sky Dragon!!!" Wendy roared with so much uncertainty.

Instead of activating my Wind Scale Dragon, I just ate it. Mmmmmmmm the taste is not bad, it's sweet and gentle in my mouth. And the pressure of the air he sent leveled up than last time.

"Roar of the Sand Sky Dragon!!!!" I held back a bit but still strong enough to knock her out. It's Shukaku's (Naruto fans?) and Grandeeney's roar.Then a voice from the back shouted.

"Roar of the Shadow Metal Dragon!!!" Gajeel's not holding back, well I won't hold it against him.

"Gajeel no Baka!!!" I shouted. I mean, he saw what I did to the roar of others. So I ate it, mmmmm Wendy's is tastier, Gajeel's roar is a little bit salty. And did his roar just put a scratch on my lips? Oh, it did! But its so little you'll need a magnifying glass just to find it. I'm so proud of you Gajeel.

"Roar of the Silver Metal Dragon!!!!" The magic I sent to him is just like the power I sent to Wendy, so that they would not end up like Dragneel.... And is a mix of Gintoki's (Gintama! Anyone?) and Metalicana's roar. Gajeel then lost conciousness...

"Okay! That's enough I'll be the next one to attack!!!" Erza said with so much confidence.

"Oh, its TITANIA!!! Please! Be my guest!" I said mocking her.

"Here I come!!" Why do you have to announce it? I pulled out a normal looking sword and parried, blocked every attack she sent towards me.

"Requip: Heaven's Armor.
Heaven's Wheel, Blumenblatt!!!" She shouted, definitely not holding back.

Then 100 swords came towards me but I just dodged all of them. I mean its fast enough that normal people and weak mages won't see it. And strong enough to put a small crater to every area the swords landed. Hmm, all of them got better. *smirk

"Now, Titania, this battle will be your loss." I said looking at her shocked face, maybe because I dodged all of her blades with no scratch and with no difficulty at all.

"*evil smirk Let me show you what a true blumenblatt is."

"Requip: Hell's Armor. Hell's Wheel Blumenblatt!!!"

I transformed to a demon armor, black and red, with its horns, wings and tail black.

I sent her exactly 1000 blades, ALL of them, so powerful that tripled her craters, and the speed is so fast you'll see it already on her side

I sent her exactly 1000 blades, ALL of them, so powerful that tripled her craters, and the speed is so fast you'll see it already on her side. She's bleeding so much, tsk tsk tsk, so I sent her a wave of magic, making her fall to the ground. Well at least she managed to parry or dodge a hundred of them.

Take-over: Demon Halphas

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Media= Fairy Tail in shock

I think you know who is the one responsible for the last magic.

Sorry for making it short, I just updated it in our library in school, so I've got to go! We have a quiz in our next class, MATHEMATICS!! One of my favorite subject. YYEEEYY!!!

How 'bout you guys? What's your favorite subject?