Chapter 4

The Day after Lucy left

Mira's P.O.V.

I was the first one to come to the guild, followed by master, master had a gloomy face ever since Lucy went to his office, Master went to his office while I opened the mailbox and gathered the letters or requests. Then the other guild members are slowly entering the guild, after I looked at the letters, I was shocked.. Why are they all from Lucy!?

I quickly ran to master's office.

*knock *knock I was knocking very, hard.

"Come in" master said in a gloomy way

"Master" Honestly this is the first time I saw Master not hiding his ero magazines. I showed him the letters.

"oohhhh, Mira what letters are that?"

"about this master, did Lucy left the guild? The day she went up to the your office?" I asked trying to hold back my tears.

"*sigh yes, my child, how did you know? She even asked me to erase her mark. Are the letters from Lucy?" Master asked gaining hope. Well, this is the first time that a Fairy Tail Guild member left the guild and even removed their mark.

"Yes, Master"

I gave all the letters to master.

"Tell me if all the members are here"

"Hai"

Then I went down to the bar.

After a couple of minutes...

All of the guild members are here.

I went to master's office and told him that all of the members are here, after saying that I went back to the bar.

"LISTEN UP YOU BRATS!!!!"

"DO YOU NOTICE THAT SOMEONE IS MISSING!?"

"LUCY!?"Juvia and the others...

"YEAH!! LUCY HEARTFILIA LEFT THE GUILD!! AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU FAIRY TAIL! BECAUSE OF YOU LUCY IS NOT HERE ANYMORE! ESPECIALLY YOU TEAM NATSU!!! YOU CALLED HER WEAK AND A REPLACEMENT AND SHE IS DEFINITELY NOT!!! I DID NOT TEACH YOU TO CAST YOUR COMRADES ASIDE! DID I NOT TEACH YOU THAT YOU MUST TREASURE YOUR FAMILY!? EACH AND EVERYONE!!! WELL LUCY LEFT LETTERS FOR SOME PEOPLE"

"Fairy Tail, Juvia, Laxus, Gajeel, Levy, Wendy, Romeo, Happy, Carla, Lily, Me, Mira and Team Natsu"

After that outburst, Master got his letter and distributed the letters to us and he went back to his office.

After a couple of minutes, after all have already read the messages..

All burst in tears especially Team Natsu and the others that did'nt ignore her...

Laxus' P.O.V.

Dear Laxus,

You know, thank you for being there when I needed someone, you know, you have to let them see your soft side like what you let me see. Thank you for being like a big brother to me. I will come back, I promise, and when I came back I will be so much stronger that I will keep the flame brain in check! ;)

Love your friend and your little sister,

Lucy H.

My little sister pls. Come back! :'(

Juvia's P.O.V.

Dear Juvia,

Thank you for being there when I needed someone to talk to even though you claimed me as your love rival. You better confess your feelings to Gray. And I am not your Love Rival. I will miss you. I will come back and will shake some sense to that Ice Prince of yours. ;)