Chapter 12; They love us

Smosh Winter Games (Damien Haas x Reader)
Chapter 12; They love us
Word Count;1650

       Quick Author's Note -  Sorry for the absence, my family dog got really sick and I was taking care of her. I fortunately she didn't get any better and on December 16th, 2019 at 3:16pm our dog, Mena, who was 15 years old had to be put down. She had a stroke and couldn't walk, eat, or swallow anymore. I thank you all for being patient while I took a little time to care for my dog in her last days and mourn the loss. I promise up coming chapters will be back to their usual 5000-6000 word count. 

——————Y/N's POV——————

Shutting the back door behind me I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as I heard bantering in the living over how the game went. Shayne and Lasercorn where the loudest of them all, screaming about how unfair the questions were or how the game was rigged. 

"Silence," Mari screamed, making everyone stop talking, "stop being sore losers! You're grown ups for god sakes. Shake hands and wait to plot how we're going to beat them in the next challenge." There was quiet mutterings after that and I quietly pushed open the kitchen door. Shayne and Lasercorn stood in the center of the living room, their arms crossed over their chests. Courtney, Olivia, Mari, and Wes were all sat down on different couches, stretched out over them. Water running from upstairs answered my question as to where the rest of the gang was.

"Anything else planned today?" I asked, looking to Ian sprawled out on the love seat, his feet thrown over one arm rest. 

He shrugged, "it's still pretty early isn't? Have any ideas?"

Courtney chuckled, "its eleven in the morning, it's not early anymore Ian." Ian just smiled back at her as Shayne sat next to Courtney, tossing his arm around her shoulders. 

Olivia quietly chuckled and shook her head looking up at me, "we could make an entire video reading the comments on Y/N and Damien's newest Instagram post." 

Smiling, I rolled my eyes at her, "what do you mean? More than just Smosh fans saw that picture?" 

"Are you joking?" Lasercorn scoffed and pulled his phone out of his back pocket. "Come here and look!" Stepping around the coffee table in the middle of the living room I stood next to him. As I looked at his phone I smiled as I saw the picture of Damien cradling me in his arms while we kissed and my eyes widened as I looked down to see 34 million likes on the photo with 29 million comments. 

"Woah." 

Lasercorn laughed at me before starting to scroll through the comments. 

"Wait," Ian pushed himself off the couch a wide smile on his face, stepping closer to me he held up his phone pointing to certain comments. 

"Ian is me whenever I see a couple in public."

"THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!!! WHERE DID THIS NEW GIRL COME FROM?!?!"

"Kinda disappointed that Wes and her aren't dating...they would be cuter together tbh" 

"wait...why did no one tell me that Smosh hired a new person? She's so pretty!"

I smiled and looked at Ian, "all of them are so nice." 

"There's surprisingly a lot of people mad that you and Wes aren't dating," Ian laughed and pulled his phone back to him, continuing to scroll through comments. I couldn't help the grimace on my face and looked over to Lasercorn as he laughed at me. 

"Is the idea of dating Wes that repulsive to you?" he asked through bouts of laugher. 

Shaking my head I grinned, "it's just weird to me to think about, you know?"