Chapter 5; Snow Blob of Victory

Smosh Winter Games (Damien Haas x Reader)
Chapter 5; Snow Blob of Victory
Word Count; 6388

WARNING: MENTIONS OF PAST ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP...THE PLOT THICKENS - Bold Italics means flashback so...you can skip that if it's a trigger.

Also Joven/Joshua is such a cutie...he is definitely the type of person to call someone sweetheart and of course Damien is such a soft!boi

------------Y/N's POV------------

The sound of a door being shut woke me from my deep sleep. I was encased in warmness and very, very comfortable. I just shifted closer to the heat source, turning my head further into it. The lights being turned on is what made me squint my eyes open.

"Dami-oh! Sorry!" Shayne shouted before flipping the lights back off. Damien groaned and pulled me closer to him not fully waking up.

"Sorry," Shayne whispered again while trying to navigate his way across the room in the dark.

"Just use your phone flashlight you idiot," I softly said, watching his shadowy figure pause. Sticking his hand in his pocket he pulled out his phone, switching on the flashlight which caused a dull white glow to light up the room.

He turned back to the bed looking at me, "I didn't know you would be in here. I thought I would be walking into a room with Damien just watching some anime on his phone." Walking towards his own bed Shayne loudly threw himself onto it loosing grip on his phone, sending it flying into the side table. It hit a leg of the table causing a loud 'thump' to echo through the room before falling to the carpet. Damien jumped at the noise, his eyes snapping open. Shayne's phone landed on it's screen, the flashlight now pointed straight up.

"At this point you might as well have just kept the light on," I chuckled, watching Damien rub at his eyes.

"What the hell is going on? Why did I wake up to the sound of and elephant falling through the ceiling?" Damien asked, his voice still thick with sleep. I smiled at the sound of his deep, scratchy voice.

I pointed towards Shayne, "he happened." Shayne was just laying on his bed using his arm to prop his head up to look at us making no move to pick up his phone.

Huffing Damien softly tapped at my arms, "I have to get up." I made a show of pulling away from him, flailing my arms in the air before dropping them at my sides. Chuckling softly he pushed himself out of bed. Bending down he scooped Shayne's phone up off the floor.

"Thanks, buddy," Shayne smiled holding his hand out only for Damien to completely ignore him, passing him and headed for the bathroom.

"This is mine now, you asshat," Damien said waving the phone in the air above his head as he closed the door behind him.

Laughing I rolled onto my back and kicked at the blankets beneath me, Damien and I had fallen asleep without the covers and now that he's gone I'm cold. Once I had gotten the blankets out from underneath me I used my feet to find the top of the blanket. Leaning down I grabbed it and pulled it up with me as I laid back down. I heard Shayne moving around in the bed beside me, sighing loudly.

"You know, for two people who met not even three days ago you and him sure act like a married couple," Shayne said, followed by another sigh and more moving around.

I was glad that Damien had taken the phone with him, the dark hiding my flushing cheeks, "I don't know, there's just something about him. It kinda feels like I already know him, you know? Like, usually I'm really awkward around new people but, it never felt like that with him. I mean, yeah it was a little awkward at first but now...now he's almost all I think about. I seriously can't get his stupid handsome face out of my head." I could feel my face burning with color as I admitted this out loud.I hope the bathroom walls are thick enough that this conversation just sounds like mumbles through the wall.