Chapter 7; Singular Brain Cell

Smosh Winter Games (Damien Haas x Reader)
Chapter 7; Singular Brain Cell
Word Count; 7103

------------Y/N's POV------------

I slumped over in my bean bag chair, leaning on Damien, "I'm bored of go fish! Can we please do anything else?"

Damien gently took the cards from my hands as everyone else laughed at me, "how about another inside challenge? We could do with a challenge today."

I perked up at that, "oh, yeah!" A chorus of agreements rang through everyone else.

Ian stood up from his seat beside Mari, "I'll go get everyone else." He had left the room before anyone could say anything else to him.

I sighed and just leaned further into Damien, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Comfortable?" He chuckled, moving his arm to rest it across my shoulders. Looking up at him nodding I smiled. He turned his head to face me and suddenly the air became about ten degrees hotter.

I saw his eyes change from having a playful spark in them to burning with desire. I gulped, my eyes darting to his lips. Coughing slightly I turned my head back to everyone else in the room, Damien's eyes burning into the side of my face.

Courtney and Shayne were fighting over the deck of cards while Mari and Olivia tried to defuse the situation. I tried to focus on anything but Damien. Tried to convince myself to be interested in Shayne and Courtney's tussle while willing my heartbeat to slow.

"I had them first!" Shayne hollered, pulling at the cards.

"No, I did!" Courtney whined. They each tugged at the cards for a moment before Courtney suddenly leaned forward and place a quick kiss to Shayne's mouth. Shayne froze, staring at her as she used this moment to steal the cards from his hands.

"Uh," Mari was looking between the two smiling, "okay." She sat back down in her bean bag, looking over at me and pointing to the two. I smirked back and shrugged.

"I'm back!" Ian sang as he entered the room once more. I turned and watched Wes, Joven, Keith, Noah, Lasercorn, and Matt all trail in behind him. "Ready to film?"

Matt started flinging t-shirts at people, yelling, "team spirit!" I grunted as a shirt hit me in my face and then a second smacking me in the chest. Damien laughed and tugged one of the t-shirts away.

"Do I need to find a changing room this time or are you going to be a good girl?" He chuckled, his voice a whisper.

I could feel my cheeks flushing and I leaned closer to him whispering in his ear, "I think you should take off your hoodie and I'll sit here and watch." He laughed at this, shaking his head as he playfully pushed me away from him.

"Weirdo," he said, standing up.

I winked up at him, and watched as he stripped his hoodie off quickly, tossing it to the side of the room. This time he wasn't wearing a shirt underneath, his chest bare. My eyes immediately found those freckles again. A trail of blemishes trailing down his abdomen that, once again, I couldn't stop looking at. I had seen his chest when we were in the hot tub a few days ago but, somehow this felt different. There was nothing obstructing my view and I wasn't sitting too close to him this time.

I looked back up at him when he pulled the shirt on, making sure to jut my lower lip out in a pout.

He just shook his head and sat back down, "c'mon, put on your shirt so we can film." He gestured for me to stand.

"Okay," I pushed myself off the bean bag, "but unlike you, I'm wearing something underneath." I quickly looked around the room, everyone else was still setting up for the video, Lasercorn standing shirtless in the middle of all of them his shirt grasped in his left hand but he made no motion to put it on.