01 | im only famous in AUS

Começar do início

"You're right, and it would be stupid of me to be talking to two guys at once. I don't care about Luca's popularity or money. And you're wrong about the looks, obviously, you haven't seen his dimples," You know, at least that was true.

Entering the cafeteria felt just as strange as the first day. Why do people stare so much? Usually, I love the attention but today I felt so bugged by everything. I only got halfway to the table before I turned and left the lunchroom. My heartfelt like it was going faster, though my mind felt calm. Is this was being high is like? Rushing to the bathroom, I sat down on the toilet, putting my head between my hands. What the hell is wrong with me. This usually only happens when I'm stressed or anxious. Both emotions I haven't felt in a while, to be honest. But then again, I haven't taken my anxiety meds in a while because I thought I'd gotten over it. 

Ridiculous thought on my behalf.

Cleaning myself up, I used the toilet and left the bathroom. Since it was a one-person bathroom, actually met for kids in wheelchairs, I legitimately walked right into someone on the way out.

"Watch where you're going, would ya?" The girl in front of me spat, stepping back.

Raising an eyebrow I crossed my arms. "I'll take that into consideration next time."

She gave me a quick smile that was more sarcastic than anything before stopping. "I'm Savien Gaimi. I suppose you know who I am though."

"Not a clue."

Her expression didn't waver. "Of course you Americans wouldn't know. I'm only famous in fucking Australia."

"Unfortunate. I'm Laura Strathen."

"Are you that girl everyone won't shut up about? I swear to god, the girl next to me has a big fucking crush on you, mate. The entire first period all she did was stalk your Instagram," Savien crossed her arms, almost matching my own stance.

"Cute. I'll have to get her number," I smiled as she parted her mouth a little, probably surprised.. Pushing past her, I called back before she got any ideas. "It was a joke, by the way!"

I didn't make it far before Savien came running back next to me. "You're not a bitch, why are not a bitch?"

I stopped, raising an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"People said the "A-listers" or whatever the fuck you guys call them here are bitches and you're not a bitch."

"Sorry to disappoint," I shrugged. "Who's telling you all this anyway?"

Savien rolled her eyes. "As if I pay attention to those people."

"Why are you coming a month after school started?"

"What's with all the questions?"

"Just answer them."

"A whole group of students came. I'm not the only one," Savien and I started walking back to the cafeteria. Surprisingly I liked her so far, and just like me, she obviously didn't give a fuck about popularity. "Like, a bunch. I came so late because I had a whole life in Australia, I had to tie up a lot of loose ends with my modeling and shit before picking up and dipping."

"I see."

When we entered the cafeteria, more eyes than before were looking. Especially when I asked her to sit with me, which she gladly said yes to, and even more when I took her over to the A-listers table.

Tao, who had been grumpy all day, eyed Savien up and down. "What's this?"

"I have a name, bitch," Savien spat, pulling a chair up and placing next to my empty one.

"What the fuck?" Brandy whispered to me.

Ignoring their comments, I quickly explained. "This is Savien, Savien this is Tao, Isaia, Ace, Brandy, Cajes, Sonny, and Zia. I met Savien in the hallway and I like her so she's sitting with us now."

"Was this a group decision or your decision?" Tao questioned, narrowing her eyes.

"A me decision. I'm sure everyone will grow to like her."

"I agree. I can be very likable if you aren't annoying and bratty," Savien said this looking directly at Tao before scanning everyone else. Pointing a finger at Sonny, she stopped. "And you're very hot."

"I like her," Sonny announced, winking towards her.

"Good, just making sure you knew that."

Halfway through a somewhat uncomfortable lunch made somewhat less uncomfortable by Savien, which I was very thankful for, I needed the normality, she completely stopped out of nowhere. Standing up, she excitedly shouted over the cafeteria, waving a hand at some guy, I couldn't get the best view for she was in the way.

"Hey! Reece! Over here!"

My expression dropped, and I couldn't even attempt to hide the fear as I pushed my chair back to see who exactly the Reece she was referring to was. My mind was screaming no, and as my eyes scanned over his features. His perfect fucking features, I blanked. Just staring at him drawing closer with a perfect fucking smirk. Who the hell decided he could be so...perfect. Is that even a good enough word to describe him? 

And as his eyes dropped down to me, staring cluelessly as I did the same, there was a 0% chance, this was anyone else but the person I'd been ghosting for months.

Reece Kennith. And to think that I believed just blocking your number would get rid of you.

 And to think that I believed just blocking your number would get rid of you

Song Of The Chapter:

AUTHORS NOTE

I suck at first chapters but, I'm really fucking excited for book 2. Like super excited. I love Savien's personality and I hope it adds more humor, normality, and just all-around decency to the book because it really was missing a character that just wasn't completely insane, right?

ALSO, I might just faint bc of how hot Reece is ok I'm done bye sorry

love u guys tehehehe

also please vote and comment and add this to your list and complain about anything I did bad