Thunder storms

Another Madzie Lightwood Bane story so this is based off the TV show

A loud crash woke Alec and Magnus up from their slumber.
"My goodness how could Madzie sleep with this racket? "Magnus asked rubbing his eyes.
Alec yawned "I have no idea,"he replied.
Their bedroom door suddenly creacked open and a little figure walks in.
"Madzie?"Alec asked.
"I can't sleep,"she replied ''the thunder is scary,"Magnus and Alec couldn't resist it.
"Come here sweet pea,"Magnus said.Madzie climbs in bed in between Magnus and Alec.
All of a sudden A loud crash and a flash of light happened again.
Madzie jumped and squeeled hugging Alec tightly "make it stop,"Madzie mumbles into Alecs shirt. "I'm sorry sweetheart but we can't...What do you normally do in thunderstorms?"Alec asked looking down at Madzie while hugging her.
"I didn't stay with Auntie Catarina long so I never expirenced thunderstorms with her but with Nana...,"she takes a deep sigh.
"What did Nana do Sweet pea?"Magnus asked strocking Madzies platted hair .
"She didn't do anything..."Madzie said in a whisper.
Alec hugs Madzie tighter "awww princess,Don't be frightened we're here,"Alec hugs Madzie tight so she'll feel safe and sacure.
"I'm scared..."Madzie mumbles .
"Don't be frightened Sweet pea,Magnus and Alec are here,"Madzie felt safe and sacure in Magnus and Alecs arms and calmed down a little breathing in and out . Aloud a clash of noise startled Madzie and flames of magic shot out of the poor girl from fright hitting Chairmain Meow who was sleeping in his bed beside Malecs bed all curled up who now hissed loudly as the magic hits him up to the ceiling.
"Sorry Kitty!"Madzie calls she waves her hands and puts Chairmain back into his bed,he did not seem that happy.
"I can't help it when I'm scared I loose control of my magic see?"Madzie points at her Warlcok Mark her scales now formed on her kneck. "How about we all make ourselves a Hot Chocolate that always helps making you fall asleep,"Magnus suggested. "yes please,"Madzie said in a whisper.

"Lets go Sweet pea,"Magnus got out of bed who is wearing his cat onsie with Madzie and Alec following him from behind. Magnus magics up the hot chocolate powder and makes them all a mug of Hot Chocolate each and he also magics up a slice of Ginger cake for them too.
"Magnus!"Alec gasps "Madzie brushed her teeth," Madzie giggles biting into her cake "Alexander ,"Magnus replies rolling his eyes "she can brush them extra tomorrow morning,"
Alec was about to say something but stops seeing Madzie eat her cake causing her to have cake all over her face which made him laugh "You are one messy Warlock aren't you?come on lets get you cleaned up,"he picks Madzie up in his arms and she giggles as he takes her to
the Bathroom.

"You alright now Missy?"he asked wiping her cheeks with a cloth. Madzie starts to laugh "Daddy that tickles...stop,"she laughs hystericly. Alec was shocked that Madzie called him Dad but it made him feel so happy with joy and love "No as you got Chocolate ALLL over your face,"he laughs a little as he carries on cleaning her up.

After Madzie was cleaned up Alec picks her up again and carries her back to their bedroom "What was that laughing all about?"Magnus asked chuckling.
"Papa,Daddy tickled me,"Madzie replied smiling widely. Magnus froze Madzie called him and Alec Dad...he smiles at the two "Did he now?"he asked he pats the covers signialing Madzie and Alec to cuddle with him.Alec puts Madzie down next to Magnus and the three of them cuddled. "Lets have a bedtime story shall we?"Magnus suggested. "Oooo my First Bedtime Story!"Madzie squeels excited.
Magnus and Alec look at Madzie shocked and confused Her first Bedtime story? This poor girl has already missed so much. "Right we'll make it up!"Alec said determined "it'll be even better than what is it?Fairy tales,"
"Really!?"Madzie asked Alec nodded "Even Better as its about a Little brave Warlock named Madzie,"Madzie gasped with excitement "Please tell Daddy please!"she begs as she could not wait to hear the story,Magnus hugs Madzie as Alec told his story.

"Once upon a time there lived a little Warlock named Madzie,"Alec began.
"Does she live with her two amazing Dads?"she asked. Alec chuckles "Yes she does and Little Madzie lived with her two amazing Dads one who was very beautiful and quite magical,"
"And one who's very fit and muscular who makes the best French Toast,"Magnus adds.
Madzie laughs and so does Alec "Madzie Is The Best at Magic for a Warlock her age as Magnus taught her everything she could even maybe be a high Warlock one day,"
"Can She be amazing at Archery too?"Madzie asked already loving the story.
"Yeah she's amazing at both Archery and Magic,"Alec replies. "One day,"Magnus began "Something happened to Alec and Magnus..."Madzies eyes widen "WHAT HAPPEND!?"She gasped. "They were Kidnapped by...errrr,"Magnus tried to think of a name. "Call him the whisperer he can be a really greedy Warlock who wants all the Magic,"Madzie said. Magnus nods "Okay by the whisperer who wanted all the Magic and love in the world and only one girl can stop him and that's MADZIE!"Madzie laughs at Magnus's enthusiasm "Can Aunty Catarina Izzy,Clary,Uncle Jace and Simon be in this story?"Madzie asked. "Yes,We were all Kidnapped by the whisperer so Madzie went on a quest to save them,"Alec said "She magiced a Portal and started the search for her family,she traveled high and low to find them,and she did they were being held captive in dark magic castle where the whisperer lived it was so high up it nearly touched the sky,"

"Getting up the Castle was quite a challenge for Madzie as she had to use her fighting skills to get into the Castle as they're shax demons guarding the front door and the staircase,"Magnus said. "What did she do?"Madzie asked. "She did what she did best ofcourse she Blasts her Magic and arrows as she sprints up the stairs determined to save everyone as she reaches the top of the castle,
-"he was cut of by Madzie. "Hang on why didn't I just Portal?"She asked.
Magnus shrugs "Makes things more exciting I guess,"Madzie nods understanding "Carry on,"

"As she reaches the top of the stairs she saw everyone all tied up as the whisperer makes a potion to take everything away from them but he wanted to hurt Magnus and Alec even more by taking away their love for Madzie and each other as their love can take over the world!"Magnus said.
"Madzie needed to save her Family so she starts to fire her Magic at the Potion causing it to fly everywhere on the floor,"Alec adds "The whisper was Fuming and he started to throw fire balls at Madzie,Magnus and Alec were frightened for her so they tried to break free to help their daughter,"
"Oh my god what did they do?"Madzie asked nearly at the edge of her Seat.
"Madzie saw what her parents were trying to do as she was pinned on the floor by the Whisperer and kicks an arrow from the floor reaching to Alec with his smart skills may I say he used the arrow to break the locks of both Magnus and Alecs chains,"Alec said.
"Magnus and Alec sneaked up behind the Whisperer as he pins Madzie down and Fired Magic at him to get him off of her which he did The Whisperer didn't give up though," Magnus said with suspension

"He didn't?"Madzie asked.
"No,"Alec said "he starts to fire Magic at the three but what he didn't know that Magnus,Alec and Madizes love was unbreakable and they could destroy the Whisperer together as it was the only way to defeat him and they did it with Alec firing his arrows and Magnus and Madzie firing their Magic the Whisperer was no more,"
"Yay!"Madzie cheers "Team Maledzie Won!"
"They did indeed they won together as a family and they saved the others too,"Magnus said.Madzie yawns "Can I sleep with you two tonight?"she asked. Magnus and Alec kissed both of Madzies cheeks "Of course Sweetheart,"Alec said. Magnus tucks Madzie in bed "Goodnight Madzie love you,"He said kissing her forehead as she closes her eyes sucking her thumb. "Love you too Dads,"she replied before falling asleep. Alec and Magnus watch Madzie fall asleep and they kiss each other goodnight "Goodnight Magnus,"Alec said whispering as he lay down. "Good night my dear Alexander,"