Six at the Seaside

Based on either books or TV Show
"Okay boys." Isabelle, Clary and Magnus lead their boyfriends to the lounge of Magnus's apartment and sits them down.

"What's going on?" Alec asked. "This can't be good with the three of you involved." He said, raising an eyebrow.
"We've got a surprise for you." Clary said, getting up to stand by Magnus and Izzy, getting excited. "Oh God Clary!" Jace groans. "I hate surprises and you know that!"

"I know gorgeous, but you'll like this, I promise." Clary said, pecking Jace on the cheek.
"Okay." Magnus said, starting to get excited. "Biscuit, Isabelle and I have booked us all a holiday to a cottage in Cornwall!" The room fell silent as Alec and Jace looked at their others as if they were insane.
"Wooo..." Simon said in a whisper through the silence. "At least Simon is excited." Izzy said, rolling her eyes.

"Why aren't you guys excited?" Simon asked confused. "It's a holiday... A holiday! Are you guys insane?" Alec and Jace glare at Simon. "Shut up Simon..." The two mumble.

"Ignore them Simon." Izzy walks over to Simon and sits on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck and pecking him on the lips.
"I still don't get it though." Simon said.
"They're silly grumpy boys that's why." Izzy answers.

"Come on Alexander why not?" Magnus whines. "Don't you want to spend time with me?"
"Wh-what? Of course Mag-n-nus I do." Alec stutters. "But a hoilday? Really? I don't do that."
"I know you don't but please try it. We can have fun together as friends and family. We never do that and we can have alone time." He adds with a wink. Alec was about to say something but doesn't. "That does sound good,"he said.

"ALEC! REALLY? You're supposed to my parabatai!" Jace grumbles. Clary sits down next to Jace. "Okay, I know you don't like this idea." She starts.
"You think? Clary, I can't stand hoildays." He said seriously. "I really can't."
Clary takes Jace's hand. "Even if it's with me?" She asked.
Jace sighs. "FINE! Only because you're going and I don't want to be lonely."
Clary chuckles a little. "Thank you!" She pecks his lips. Magnus lets out a squeal of excitement. "That's settled then. We're going on holiday next week!" He said clapping his hands.

"Who's excited for the most amazing, most spectacular hoilday ever?!"Magnus sings, holding Alec's hand whilst wearing pink glittery sunglasses, a short t-shirt saying 'Party on Fridays' and denim shorts, meeting his friends outside his apartment with the sun beaming down on them.
"We are!" Clary, Simon and Izzy yell cheering. Alec and Jace, however, shrug.
"Awe, don't be a humbug." Magnus pouts. "You'll enjoy this Mundane holiday."

"I'm sorry, what?"Jace asked. "M-Mundane hoilday?... Oh my god!" He buries his face with his hands.
"Magnus, I'm sorry, but a mundane hoilday? Really?" Alec frowns.
"Yes a Mundane hoilday! I'm going to transport Simons van to the UK and he will drive us to the most romantic and magical cottage you will ever lay your eyes on as I refuse to use my magic."
Jace repeatedly shakes his head "No no no no no NO!" He mumbles through his hands. "That's it! I'm not going! Bye!"

"Jace... Please?" Clary begs. "For me."
Jace rolls his eyes. "FINE! I'll go on this Mundane hoilday."
Clary kisses him on the lips. "Thank you Jace! You'll enjoy it, I'll make sure you will!"
Jace shrugs. "Mmm we'll see about that, Fairchild."

Putting their luggage at the back of Simons van the six also had time to do extra things like putting on sun cream on each other and checking if everything is packed and ready. "What is this?"Alec asked as Magnus applies the cream on Alecs skin. "Its called Suncream Alec right Simon?"Izzy asked applying some on Simons face. "Yep and you actually listened to my Mundane lessons,"Simon chuckles. "Yep I do,"Izzy chuckles kissing Simon on the lips.
"And what does Sun cream do?"Jace asked.
"Stop you from burning in the sun,"Clary replies rubbing the cream into Jaces skin.
"But We're not vampires we dont burn in the sun,"Alec said crossing his arms "and why does Simon need it if hes a dighlighter?"
"The sun effects everyone if you stay out in it to long,"Clary explains "and it could cause you to get sick as well and I don't want that for you,"she runs her fingers through Jaces's blonde hair and kisses him on the lips.
"You are so cute when you worry about me,"Jace smirks. "Well I can't help it Jace I love you,"Clary said.
"And I love you too,"Jace rests his hand on Clary's cheek.