Clace's Christmas Wedding

*A Rewrite*

Based on the TV Show

It was Christmas eve and Snow was falling gracefully from the grey sky outside the large grand New York institute.

Everyone was busy preparing for the grand event of Jonathan Christopher Herondale and Clarissa Adele Fairchild's wedding day and all was hectic. Isabelle Lightwood was sprinkling red and white Rose flower pettles all down the aisle that Clary would be walking down later on that day alongside Luke who would be giving her away, Izzy was also making sure that everything in the venue was picture perfect, everything Clary and Jace would of ever wanted for their wedding day. A fairytale.

Simon Lewis was sorting out the wedding cake which was decorated in White Chocolate fondunt and edible sugar flowers aswell as a chocolate orange sponge of three layers,carefully he puts on the two figurines of Jace and Clary that Magnus had made with his magic specifically for the occasion on top of the cake, being incredibly careful not to ruin any of it. Simon may of also sampled a tiny slice.

Magnus Bane was rehearsing his lines as ceronator of the ceremony, he had to admit to himself he was extremely nervous Magnus did not want this to go wrong at all. In an ordinary fashion and a stunning suit of purple and glitter with a black shirt and tie Magnus was pacing up and down the aisle going over his lines over and over again.

Meanwhile Alec Lightwood was helping his parabati get ready for his big day by tying up Jace's tie for his Sophisticated Black Tuxedo, troussers and shoes complimemted with a white buttoned up shirt underneath as he couldn't do it himself.

"How are you feeling?"Alec asked wearing a similar tuxedo to Jace; Alec's overcoat and troussers were navy accompanied with a smart black shirt and shoes.

"Nervous,"Jace replied "This has to be perfect Alec what am I going to do if this all goes wrong? I can't ruin the best day of my life."
"Hey you wont,"Alec said putting his hand onto Jaces shoulder "You've got this okay? Just imagine, as soon as today's over you get to take Clary on her dream honey moon-"
"To Paris,"Jace finished he couldn't help but smile thinking about her, about Clary. "I can't believe that this is happening,"Jace continued "She's the love of my life and we're actually getting married after everything."
"You deserve it,"Alec tells him "Mark my words Jace no one deserves this more than you and Clary."

At 11 pm the ceremony was getting ready to start with guests piling in and taking their seats. Already Maryse was getting emotional and the wedding had not even started yet. Jace was stood at the end of the aisle next to Alec who was his Suggenes and Magnus who was taking deep long breaths, getting mentally prepared for the most perfect speech that he will ever say in his entire many thousand years of life, (And that was saying something.)

The music of a piano started to play an instrumental cover of 'The Scientist' by Coldplay with vocals being performed live by Simon who was stood at the side of the aisle and behind a Microphone stand as Izzy walked down the aisle first holding an ancient stele on a soft purple pillow to keep it safe. She was wearing a silver silk slim dress,her hair all curled to one side and waving down her right shoulder, her black high heeled shoes clicking as she walked down and then stood next to her two brothers.

The grand doors then open and there stood Clary in the exact wedding dress that her Mother Joceyln wore for her wedding day. It was all beautiful and golden with glitter that covered each layer of the skirt. In Clary's hair was snow white fairytale snowflakes curled into her firey fierce red locks and a golden vail clipped in trailing behind her within every step she took, holding a boquet of blood red roses that were covered in a sprinkle of snow.