Chapter 71: Words

Shawn's POV

"Wake up babe." I said while turning around to face Taylor. Taylor was sprawled out next to me on the bed. "Baaaabeee." I whined as I shook him awake. He stirred in his sleep. "Five more minutes." He moaned. Taylor always liked to sleep in. It kind of annoyed me. I was so used to waking up early, because of my tour.

I rolled my eyes and laid back on my back. "Babe." I repeated. Taylor let out an exasperated sigh. "Babe. It's like." He quickly took his phone off the bed side table and checked it. "Seven in the morning. Oh hell no I aint got time for this." He said while closing his eyes again. Typical Taylor.

I let out a deep sigh. I got up and grabbed his arms. I then hoisted myself on top of him. His eyes immediately opened. "Shawn what are you-"

I leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. I nudged my lips against his and he soon started to kiss back. I let go of his hands. His hands then found their way to my waist. I didn't want this to go further. Not now anyway.

I quickly pulled away.

"Best. Way. To. Wake. Up." He said slowly. A grin appeared on his face. I rolled over and laid next to him.

Taylor rolled over and laid on his side, facing me. "Has Mahogany gotten back to you? You know on the whole Hayes thing?" Taylor asked. I let out a sigh. "No, I haven't heard anything from her or Hayes."

It was starting to worry me. I had never seen Hayes that upset and distraught in my entire life. He looked like he had gotten the worst news of his entire life. I had tried on many occasions to talk to him, but he never answered any of my calls. I then tried to contact Mahogany, it was the same story with her.

"What about Cameron or Nash?" Taylor asked.

I sighed.

"I tried to call Nash but it just went straight to voice mail. And as far as I know, Cameron should be in London right now." I said with a shrug.

"You don't think could have something to do with Cameron leaving do you?" Taylor asked.

I had a feeling it was. I knew that Cameron and Nash were together or at least they were the last time I saw them. I could understand why Nash would be upset.

"I don't know I mean it could be."

Taylor sighed. "How are the wedding plans going" he said, obviously trying to change the subject.

"They're going I guess. We're supposed to meet with Shruthi today." I said.

"Shruthi?" Taylor asked.

I rolled my eyes. "She's our wedding planner. One of the most famous and well known wedding planners. She just got back from Dubai." I said.

Taylor nodded his head. "What time are we supposed to meet her?" He asked.

"Only at like 4." I said.

Taylor nodded again. A smirk then appeared on his face. "So, when do you want our wedding date to be?" He asked.

I smiled. "I was thinking maybe in June." I said. Taylor pulled an odd face. "That's in like six months."

"Yeah, you need a lot of time to plan a wedding you know."

Taylor sighed. "Alright then. We can do that. June has always been my favorite month anyway."

I smiled. I intertwined our fingers.

"I love you, you know that." I said while placing a soft peck on his lips.

"I love you more." He said while putting his hand behind my neck and kissing me roughly.

I pulled away. "Someone's getting hot and bothered." I said with a small laugh.

"Well then, you better cool me down."