Chapter 2: Youtubers and Secrets

Cameron's POV

I sat on the balcony. Pondering. Nash had just left. He hadn't said a word to me. He had just got up and left. I don't necessarily understand why he just left, but he did. I could see the brief glimmer of the sun rising in the horizon.

Last night, meant alto to me. Even if it did not mean anything to him. I mean, it couldn't have right? Or else he would have stayed.

I heard my phone ringing. The slightly inaudible ring-tone grew louder and louder. I sighed and went to retrieve it. Nash's name appeared on the screen along with a picture of the both of us that Bryant had taken. I smiled. I tapped 'answer'.

"Hey" Nash's voice sounded smooth and almost made my heart jump out of my chest.

"H-heyy" I stuttered. Nash paused for a bit. "Wanna come over? do a collab vid?" He asked. "Yeah sure, I'll be there in a bit." I said while hanging up. I slipped into some decent clothes. A 'hall pass' t-shirt from my movie Expelled and black skinny jeans with vans. I threw on one of Carters Snapbacks he left here a while ago. It took me several minutes to make sure I looked good enough. I pulled out my iPhone and opened Snapchat. I checked a few fans stories. I then checked Nash's. The first few photos were of him being him. Then the next was where he was standing next to Lia. Lia was one of our good friends. She was tall, had incredibly long blonde hair and was absolutely beautiful. She was currently dating our good friend JC, from O2L. And she had starred in the Expelled movie with me. She was great company and I really enjoyed having her around.

Maybe Nash wanted to do a collab with Lia and I? I mean, that would make sense seen as we are all Youtubers.

I grabbed my car keys and made my way out of my house and got into my car.

It didn't take me long until I arrived at Nash's house. There were several cars parked outside. I only recognized JC's. That would explain why Lia was with Nash. I was pretty sure Taylor was here too. His car was sprawled out over the lawn. Typical Taylor.

I parked my car next to JC's. I got out and walked over to the front door. Before I could knock, Nash opened the door and pulled me into a bear hug.

"What's up man?" He said while ushering me in the house. "Dude, why are so many people here?" I asked while motioning to the many cars that stood in his driveway. "And where is everyone?" I continued. Nash shrugged. "They're outside, I decided to have a little get together. Maybe get a good video out of it. I have not uploaded in ages and I think the fans are getting upset." He said. I nodded. Most of us could never keep this 'New video every Monday' or whatever day you chose thing. Life was busy, and the last thing we wanted was to upset the fans. "Come on." He said while walking away.

Nash's house was rather big. Not as big as Taylor's though. Nash's family decided to move to L.A when they realized Nash's career was expanding. Not that I'm complaining. It's really nice to have Nash around. And he lives so close. Before, i'd have to wait weeks and weeks till i could see him at Magcon. Now, he's just around the corner.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Matthew attack hugged me. "Cammmyyyyywammyyy" he said while gripping me tighter. "Matt. Dude, I cannot breathe." I said with much difficulty. He suddenly let go. "Sorry man. I hitched a ride with Taylor. Plus, how could I miss an opportunity to see my best friend. And oh- is that Carters's?" He said while hugging me lighter and with less violence. He grabbed the snapback off my head and put it on his own. Flashing that 'Espinosa Smile'.

Matthew is probably one of my closest friends, after Nash of course. Matt is the only one who knows about my hopeless crush on Nash. He doesn't judge me for it though. He's really supportive about the situation.

"Hey bro, you alright?" he asked with concern in his voice. "Can we go talk somewhere?" I asked. He nodded and grabbed my hand and lead me upstairs. We went into Nash's room and he closed the door behind us.

"Talk." he said.

I took a deep breath.

"Nash and I had sex." And right as I said those words, Nash came barging through the door.