Chapter 16: Trailer Trash

Cameron's POV

I honestly loved what I do. It had always been a dream of mine to be an actor. It is just that sometimes it can get exhausting. Not that I am complaining.

It was 4 in the morning and I was on my way to the studios. I woke up extra early so I would not be late. As I approached the studios something came to my mind. Nash said that he was going to visit me on set, which is great, but what if he ends up with Lia the whole time. That was what would mostly likely happen. I sighed. Great. It's good for me to lower my expectations so I am not disappointed in the end.

Once I got on set I greeted everyone. We started filming almost immediately. Not to brag or anything, but I have the lead roll. I had to audition so many times to get it. I wanted it badly. I was so happy when I got it, you have no idea.

We filmed for about 4 hours till we got a break. I went off to the break room. And much to my surprise, there was Nash. He gave me a smirk. "Nashyyyy!" I heard Lia scream as she ran over to him and hugged him. She kissed him on the lips. Of course. I shook my head and decided to go to my trailer.

"Cam wait." Nash said while running up behind me.

"You did really great today." he said.

"You were watching?" I asked.

"Of course." he said with a smirk on his face.

"Wanna come check out my trailer?" I asked innocently. Nash coughed.

"Yeah... let me just go tell Lia I'll be um... hanging out with you." he said while running back to the break room. I smiled at myself.

I quickly got to my trailer. It was a mess. I quickly tried to tidy up as best as I could. Once I was satisfied with what I had done, Nash walked in.

"This is cool man. Perks of being the famous Cameron Dallas right." he said while sitting down on a beanbag chair. My trailer was filled with beanbag chairs, an xbox and food.

"Yeah I guess." I said.

"How long's your break?" he asked.

"An hour. Then we're working for another 7 hours, give or take." I said. Nash got a devilish smirk on his face.

"Wonder what we could do in an hour." he said while inching closer and closer to me.

He leaned in and kissed me softly. His hands gripped my waist. I deepened the kiss. I pulled him to the floor. I don't have a bed or couches in here, just a bunch of bean bag chairs.

"The floor?" he questioned. I rolled my eyes and kissed him harder.

We were making out for quite a long time till there was a knock on my trailer door. I quickly pushed Nash off me and fixed my hair. Nash stood up behind me. I opened the trailer door. It was Lia.

"Hey Cam, I thought I'd join you guys." she said while coming in. I rolled my eyes.

"What are you guys doing?" she said while looking around. She grabbed Nash's hands and intertwined their fingers. I sighed.

"Just about to play xbox right Cam." Nash said. "Uh yeah. Grand Theft Auto 5?" I asked while setting up the xbox. Nash nodded.

We played for a while, one at a time. Lia sucked at it and Nash was okay. Once it was my turn, Nash and Lia started making out. What the fuck? You know I thought it wouldn't be like this, I guess I was wrong.

I was taking my frustration out on the game. I was stabbing random civilians in the street, bombing cars and shooting down helicopters. Nash looked at me weirdly while detaching his lips form Lia's.

"You alright there Cam?" he asked while looking at the destruction I was causing. "Yeah." I said simply.

"Breaks almost over." I said while getting up and exiting the trailer.

I walked over to the set. Nash and Lia did not follow. It was no big for Lia because she was not in any of the scenes we were filming at the moment.

After about an hour of filming, the director called me over.

"Hey Cam, just wanted to say great work today so far. And also, you're the dude with like 20 beanbag chairs in your trailer? Could you get me one? My back's aching and I really can't sit on this stupid directors chair for much longer." he said. I chuckled at how casual he was about it.

"Sure, I'll get you one right away." I said while going over to my trailer.

There were weird sounds coming from inside. I sighed and opened the door. I think my heart exploded.

Nash and Lia were on the floor, naked. Having sex obviously. Nash looked up at me with wide eyes. Lia squealed and tried to cover herself. I shielded my eyes and quickly grabbed a beanbag chair and shut the door behind me. I will not cry. I will not cry. I will not cry. I'm not a baby.

My breathing got heavy. This was not happening. This was not happening. I will not get overemotional about this. Lia is his girlfriend. He can have sex with her if he wants. Suddenly someone turned me around. It was Nash.

"Cameron look I-" I cut him off.

"I have to be on set." I said coldly and tured around. He didn't follow.

The next few hours of filming went okay. I still couldn't shake that image out of my head. It hurt. Alot. I feel so stupid for being in love with Nash. At first, I thought he was using me for sex and I was okay with that. I thought that maybe Lia wasn't... you knowing with him and that's why he came to me. But now that they had sex I'm afraid that Nash won't need me anymore. As fucked up as that sounds. I don't know why I am letting him use me. I just want to be with him. I will take what I can get, even if it means just being used. I know that I am going to break one day, I just hope it never gets to that point.

Once I got home I checked my phone. No messages or calls from Nash.

I got a few texts from Matt saying he got released early and he would come visit me on set tomorrow. I smiled at the thought. It would be nice to have Matt around. Maybe get my head off the whole Nash thing.

Then I started wondering if the whole New York thing was still going to happen. Or if he'd just take Lia instead. I really hoped he did not take her. As fucked up as that sounds.

I'd already forgiven him.