Chapter 23

Dear Matt,

It sounds like London is treating you well. I've watched your interviews on Youtube and some radio performances and it looks like you've got some pretty dedicated fans there. I noticed one girl had your name written on her forehead, a heart drawn on one eyelid, and the letter "U" on the other at an outside radio performance. 

Whoa.

I'm SO glad your manager let you take the week off! These past 3 months have been so boring and empty without you. All I do everyday is go surfing with my best friend Brooke, drink smoothies, and hang out at the piers with friends. There have been some fairs at the piers and in other towns, but they aren't as fun as I thought they would be. Whenever I do something "fun" with some friends, it feels like there's something missing and I can't enjoy myself as much as I used to. But it sounds like you're enjoying yourself with your friends and that Batman costume!

Okay something amazing happened just the other day! So Brooke, you, and I are invited to a senior beach party! And the senior that invited us is the most popular girl in the school! This is like, a once in a lifetime chance and I know it will be absolutely amazing! The girl's name is Kelly Campbell and the party is her birthday party so there's going to some pretty insane things there. There's probably going to be men that blow fire, a whole circus act, a Seaworld performance, and celebrities including you. She wants you to sing at her party.....or else....we can't go. But if you can't go to start with then we won't go. I don't really care if we go or not because I'm an awko taco at parties like those sooo it's totally fine if you say no. I won't be mad at you either so you don't have to be afriad to say no.

The waves will be waiting,

Jenn xx

P.S I miss you too x