Chapter 4

Dear Jenn,

So it sounds like you live in California. You're so lucky. I've always dreamed of going there, I've heard so much about it. It sounds perfect; sunny days, warm weather, beautiful beaches, bikinis, Hollywood, etc. But I'm stuck in London, England (not Australia) which isn't perfect like California at all. It rains, snows, and is very cloudy every single day. You think I'm exaggerating, but sadly I'm not.

But don't get me wrong love, there are some days when the sun is out and people start to burn because they're not used to the light. But other than that, it sucks.

There's nothing really fun in London when you live here all your life. The only thing I can think of at the moment is bothering the tourists! Haha! Now that is fun!

Recently, some of my mates and I were walking to school when we saw a group of tourists crowding near Big Ben.

Well, before I get into this story, I'd just like to inform you that my mates and I love to do dares. We dare each other to do stupid things pretty much everyday.

Okay, anyways, back to Big Ben. We watched some Italian looking tourists snapping pictures and blabbing in Italian, so I turned to my mate, Ryan, and said, "This is a perfect time mate, you know that right?" And he just nods in reply, "Yeah," because he knows what's about to go down. So I whispered something to Ryan and then we both turn to my good mate, John.

"Hey John! You see those people right there?" Ryan asked him and pointed to the tourists. "I dare you to go up to them and put your headphones on and just randomly start break dancing right in the middle of their group. Pretty easy, but it'll be funny,"Ryan laughed. John just smirked and replied, "You better get this on film." I actually did get it all on film and it's quite hilarious. John ended up doing it just as he was dated to. He put on his headphones and casually walked by the group-they didn't suspect a thing. Then by surprise, he jumped right in between everyone and did the most stupid dance moves I've ever seen! The tourists were completely shocked! Ryan and I were on our knees laughing!

I do have lots of more stories to share but my pencil is getting dull and our free period is almost up. I'll write soon.

Matthew

P.S. I ate all my Mcnuggets! Mwuahahaha!

P.P.S I can assure you that absolutley NO ONE has heard of the term "awko taco". You probably just made it up