"It's not a problem," he grumbled, "Not like we're poor like you..."

"I'm not poor!" she retorted, adding one last word at the end after careful consideration, "Idiot!"

The male smiled to himself, taking it as a compliment and turned to Masaru who was currently begging for the girl's food. He clicked his tongue, summoning the creature, and had it sit on the other side of the table with him, giving him more food. The dog didn't seem to mind, gulping it down happily.

"Well, I hope you think it over at least," his mother smiled warmly, "As for the compensation for today, it'll be delivered in your mailbox tomorrow morning."

"No, you really don't have to - "

"I insist, dear. And if you want to schedule your next visit, just tell Yamato. Do you have a phone?"

The girl nodded and his mother motioned for the device. She stood up and handed it to the woman who entered her number as well as Yamato's. There was a buzzing coming from his phone and when he grabbed his phone out of his pocket, he glared at his mother and pouted. In response, she gave a chuckle and handed the girl her phone back.

"Please feel free to talk to him or I any time," she said, "I'm sure he'd be more than happy to hear from you."

"Please," Yamato scoffed, taking a mouthful of rice, "Don't delude yourself with your little fantasies, mother. Whatever you're thinking, you're wrong."

Dinner concluded shortly after their conversation and dessert was served. (Y/n) observed the male, watching as he joyfully ate the sweets in front of him. It was contradictory, but slightly endearing. Afterward, she was taken to her room which was luxurious in many different ways and was specially prepared for her. At least, so she'd been told.

"Well, if you need anything, I'm a few rooms to the right," Yamato stated, shoving his hands in his pockets and walking away, "You can also call the maids."

The female laid on the bed, feeling the luxurious smoothness of the blankets as well as the softness of the bed and sighed, relaxation washing over her. It was a little strange, considering that her day hadn't gone as planned in the slightest. That being said, she had the most restful sleep she'd had in years.

As the sun rose, she heard a grumble next to her and felt her body being encased in a warmth. It made her stir and opened her eyes to see Yamato snuggling her. She narrowed her eyes, then rubbed them, to ensure that she wasn't seeing things. She poked his cheek, making him grunt and hug her tighter, burying his face in her neck.

"Yama-"

"Shut it," he yawned, "I'm not getting up."

There was a squeak next to the girl that definitely wasn't from the male. She saw Masaru and the other dogs snuggled up on the other side of her. That being said, she didn't feel closed in at all but was rather at peace considering the warmth she was receiving. She snuggled in further to the male, making him sigh contentedly.

Unbeknownst to them, a maid came in to wake the girl and get her ready for school when she witnessed the female's actions and the male's response. She ran through the halls, giggling happily to the other maids around before the news spread to Yamato's mother. In response, she ran to see the scene, bringing her husband along with her. She made sure to take plenty of pictures for future reference.

"This might not end up the way we originally intended," his father chuckled, "I suppose that's alright. I changed a lot to try to impress you, after all. Perhaps he'll be the same."

"You didn't have to try at all, honey."

Time passed and when the girl woke up again, she found herself on top of the male, his fingers twirling around her hair. He held a scowl and didn't seem to mind the girl watching him, but she tilted her head and he began to realize that she might get the wrong idea. His mind searched frantically for the best solution.