Upa X Reader: A Tripe to the Doctor

"(Y/N), have I ever told you how much I love you?" Upa leaned on you.
"No Upa you haven't. Why don't you tell me how much you love me?" You snickered at your boyfriend's drugged upstate.
Doctor Otorogi was simply not having it today. So when Upa refused to take the shot willingly at first the doctor gave him a powerful dose of laughing gas. Now, both of you were in the cell while the other two were out training. 
"I love you more than I love training," Upa mumbled.
"Awe Upa is that all? And here I was thinking we were going to get married when we got older," you fake pouted.
"I'm not done yet," Upa nuzzled into your shoulder, "I love you more than qi-gong and all my cactus sons combined."
You laughed, "Is that so? My, I've never felt more loved. I feel like I'm the luckiest person alive."
"No, I feel like the luckiest person alive," Upa lifted his head to see you, "and I'll prove it."
Before you could ask him how he wrapped an arm around your waist and one around your head. He pulled you closer by the waist so you were now in his crisscrossed lap. With the other, he turned your head to the side so your face was facing him. He pulled it close and kissed you with such passion that it had you believing that he was not Upa. Oh, but it was Upa that was kissing you like a man biding his wife goodbye before going off to war.
The kiss ended when you were both desperate for air. It gave an audible pop as you both disconnected but not completely as a string of fluid held the connection between you two. You both stared at the other's glazed eyes for a while, neither daring to break contact with their partner. You and Upa grinned lazily at each other as Upa went back to nuzzling into your shoulder. Surprisingly, Upa wasn't a blushing mess after kissing you like normal but you were.
'Maybe I can ask Doctor Otorogi to drug him again?' You thought to yourself snuggling up to Upa and playing with the idea of a non-tsundere Upa every once in a while.