Seitarou X Reader- "Wanna kiss?"

(N/N)- Nick name

(Y/N)- Your name

Seitarou was just humming along the corridors of building 13 with a small stack of papers alphabetised in his arms. Today was the first day in a very long time that he has gotten a break from being bullied by the inmates of building 13 and it was all thanks to one guard, (Y/N).  

"I hope they're not busy later," Seitarou smiled in thought, "I want to thank them for all they've done."

He thought dreamily about the new guard that was ever so handed to him by the warden. The new guard was an angel in a Nanba uniform to him. He has it so bad for them that he once drooled in front of them but they had just assumed it was over the delicious looking bento they had in his hands. He flushed thinking about that memory and Mitsuru's narration about his sad.

He sighed with a dejected look as he continued his way to the main office in his sector. When he arrived at the main office and was reaching for the door he paused. He stared at the door for a moment to confirm what he had just heard. And there it was again, a muffled conversation. He was perplexed by this, no one was supposed to be in the office but him and (Y/N). He continued to stare until a disrespectful idea popped into his head.

He knew he shouldn't but he couldn't help it he was curious, so he pressed his ear against the door. While the conversation wasn't crystal clear he could still make out who was talking. He stayed there and listened.

"No, you can't," He heard their voice say demandingly.

"Come on (N/N) Please," Rock whined.

"No," they said firmly, "Hajime told me I wasn't allowed to give you guys any more."

"Awe but (N/N)-chan," Nico fussed, "We want kisses! Pleases can we have some!"

Seitarou nearly choked on air when he heard that.

"Yeah," he heard Uno's smug voice interject, "You ALWAYS give the best kisses."

He heard Jyugo hum in agreement.

Seitarou's heart was beating a mile a minute as he awaited their answer. He clenched his papers tighter hoping you wouldn't give in to them when his heart shattered.

"Fine," they sighed, "You can all have a kiss but just one."

While the four inmates cheered inside the office, Seitarou clenched the documents in his arms more aggressively than before. He felt this surge of new found energy and courage to burst the door open.

The slamming of the office door caused the four inmates to jump thinking it was Hajime but physically relaxed when they turned and saw that it was just Seitarou. They all smiled at him from the couch facing away from the door.

"Ah, it's just you Seitarou," Rock sighed.

"Yeah, thank goodness," Nico chirped.

Seitarou was not smiling instead it was a frown and tear-welled eyes. The inmates all looked at each other as if silently asking themselves what was wrong with him.

"Hey, you okay Seitarou"  Jyugo spoke up when nobody else would.

He continued to wear the same expression and refused to answer the question in fear of his voice cracking. The inmates started to feel uncomfortable while (Y/N), who was silent the whole time, decided to say the first thing that came into mind.

"Wanna kiss?" They asked.

"What?!" Seitarou stuttered in shock.

"Yeah, do you want one?" They asked once again.

Seitarou didn't know how to respond but he knew that he couldn't let this opportunity slip through his fingers. So with that thought in mind, he swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded his head hesidently.

He watched as they got up and started walking towards him. He froze with the a huge blush that covered the tips of his ears as they came nearer. His heart hammered away in his chest as they stopped directly in front of him. They were so close, he can practically smell there shampoo. Seitarou had to close his eyes to keep himself from fainting.

"Okay here it...is?" They questioned as they say him on the, now, messy floor with a red face.

The five of you stared at the unconscious guard before Uno started laughing at the poor blue-haired male with the others soon joining. The conscious guard rolled their eyes as they picked up the male with ease and carried him to the bed in the monitoring room for more comfort.

When they came back the inmate's laughter had died down a bit.

"How can someone faint being offered a kiss?" Jyugo asked in confusion.

"I don't know but it looks like pretty boy found a way to," Uno teased.

(Y/N) shook their head at the inmate with a soft smile.

"Alright, you boys have had your share, now back to your cell you go," they ordered with a soft smile.

The inmates whined as Nico walked up to you with a bright grin.

"Please, (N/N)-chan, can I have another kiss?" Nico gave the puppy dog eyes.

"Hm, fine," they gave in reaching into their backpack to retrieve a bag.

They pulled out the bag and Nico cupped out his hand expectantly. The guard shook their head once more with a grin and places a tear shaped chocolate into their hands.

Once Nico had gotten it he unwrapped the chocolatey goodness and popped it into his mouth, savouring the flavour. His friends started to whine again over not receiving another kiss so (Y/N) just gave them all another piece and escorted them back to their cell.

Poor Seitarou! He was so fixated on his desire to win the affection of his angel that he completely forgot that there was a candy named after the loving gesture.