Liang X Male Reader: Happy Attitude

Male Name- (M/N)

Liang had a look of curiosity and admiration as he watched the person wait in line. They were standing in line, patiently waiting to receive their food from the cafeteria of building 5.

Liang was watching this person so intently that he had not noticed that his friends were giving him a strange look. They had even called out to the boy but had gotten nowhere, he was to enthralled in his own little world and at staring at that person that he was ignoring his friends.

"You know that if you keep staring at him with that much intensity, you'll burn holes into his skull." A monotone voice stated in front of him, snapping Liang from his starring. To instead move his gaze to the small, qigong user, Upa, and the 'trash', Qi.

"I'm not staring at him," Liang denied,"I'm trying to look at the menu and he just so happens to be in front of the board." Liang lied but it was obvious to his friends that he was. How did they know? That was because their friend was too obvious with his feelings.

"If you were only looking at the menu, then why are you blushing?" Qi spoke this time with a teasing tone and smile. This causes the male in question to grow a shade darker as Upa nodded his head of agreement to Qi's statement. Liang knew that he couldn't keep it a secret from his friends so he sighed in defeat.

He couldn't keep his feelings to himself, especially when someone as incredible as you had captured his attention and possibly his heart. What did you do exactly that made him grow interested in you?

To be completely honest, Liang hadn't thought much about you because you were the new inmate and he believed that you would be weak, due to your attitude. He thought that someone as chipper as you could never be a good fighter, he didn't even believe that you could be a criminal because of how positive and happy your attitude was, especially for someone who was in the world's best prison. But you pleasantly surprised him after he saw you fight.

You had asked Samon to a fight after arriving a couple of days beforehand and he had, surprisingly, agreed to it without much begging because he wanted to test your strength, to see if you were worthy to be in building 5. You were so excited to fight him that you wear the biggest grin that anyone has ever seen, this was also the grin that caught Liang's attention and curiosity. The moment that Liang saw you fight, was the moment that you captured his heart.

Before the match between you and the supervisor had begun, Liang had walked up to you to give you a warning.

****Flashback to before the match earlier that day****

You were stretching your legs as if you were getting ready for a marathon with a content and happy look on your face when a shadow was casted over your body causing you to look up with confusion. There was a male looking down upon you, he had a black Chinese-style suit, green fabric-looking earrings, long black hair tied in a neat braid, magenta colored eyes, nails and three dots in the form of a line going down his forehead.

"You shouldn't let your guard down around our supervisor," Liang suggested with a straight face and tone before continuing, "You'll regret it, he is incredibly strong." Liang had expected a more... serious reaction to the one he received.

"Ah, you're one of the guys whose cell is right across from mine!" You exclaimed standing up, surprising Liang, with an even bigger smile, if that was even possible, before continuing, "I haven't had the chance of meeting you yet. My names (M/N), what's yours?"

"L-Liang" He stuttered out of surprise. Not only did this person seem not to care if they get the living spirit beaten out of them but they were too happy about it too.

"Well, Liang I hope we can be great friends as we live out our sentences here!" You had happily said with a wide smile, once again startling him, before being called over by the supervisor, "Oh, I have to go but I hope we can hang out later at the mess hall and then I can meet the rest of your cellmates." You waved off before leaving to stand across from the supervisor, leaving him standing there to figure out what had just occurred. Did he just meet a more energetic version of Nico?