Cell 13 X Reader- Reasons Why

Sister's name- (S/N)
Your cute nickname- (Y/C/N)

"So...This is Nanba Prison...?" You sweat-dropped looking at the multi-colored building. "Are you sure I'm suppose to be here? This doesn't look like the prison you described as inescapable?"

The guard escorting you nodded his head, signaling that this was indeed the prison. Much to your surprise and pleasure, this was going to be an easy escape.

****Time Skip****

"This was going to be an easy escape." You sarcastically thought being dragged back to your cell for the fifth time that day. Soon enough, you're throw into the cell, and lets just say you didn't have the softest landing.

"Stop escaping your cell, No.(F/n)!" Hajime shouted as he slammed the cell's door shut. "You're just like the other 4 idiots in this damn cell!"

"Hey, you're back early." Rock stated

"Yeah that was fast!" Nico exclaims

"Are Jyugo's skills rubbing off on you or something?" Uno asks amusement in his tone

"You suck." Jyugo comments, holding his hand out to help you stand.

"You're one to talk Jyugo!" You yell angrily, but nonetheless still accept his help. "Agh, this is so annoying and frustrating!"

"Why do you want to escape so badly?" Uno asks,"You never told us your reasoning?" The rest of them nodding in agreement.

"You don't need to know that!" you raised your voice as you moved from the center of the cell to the corner, the one place that makes you comfortable.

They all look at you with a sweat-drop knowing why you're there and also knowing not to bother you. Last time someone had to pry Jyugo from the door.

****Next Day****

"No.(F/n), you have a visitor." Hajime opens the door. You got up and walk with him to the visiting room.

"I do? Who could be here to see me?" You mumbled confused, since no one knows where you are, let alone that you're in prison for that matter.

****In Cell 13****

"Who do you think is here to see (Y/n)?" Nico asks staring at the door before turning to his friends.

"Why don't we find out for ourselves?" Jyugo smirks, having already opened the door. His friends nod and they exit the cell.

****The Visiting Room****

"Why are you here?" You questioned softly to the women in front of you with a worried look. The women in front of you looked fragile as if she would break from the slightest touch of a hand.

"What do you mean? When you find out someone you love is in jail especially one that is considered the best in the whole world, do you honestly believe I would just sit around in that hospital bed?" The women argued with a strained voice that sounded much like she had been crying for hours on end.

That destroyed you on the inside, hearing her and seeing her. Don't get me wrong you absolutely love your older sister but you didn't want her finding out about you stealing money in order to pay for her to stay in the hospital.

"I'm sorry, sis." You said looking down feeling ashamed that you not only got yourself sent to jail multiple times but have been escaping every single time in order to see her in the hospital. "I just wanted to help you get better and I didn't know what else to do."

"Look at me." Your sister, (s/n), ordered softly. You hesitantly looked up to met her gaze. "You didn't have to do all of this for me, (y/c/n). It's my responsibility to take care of you not the other way around. That was the last favor our parents asked me to do before they passed away...but look at me. I got myself sent to the hospital and I let you got sent to jail. Some big sister you were burdened with, am I right?"