I pulled out a folder full of loose-leaf paper and a pen from my bag.

Ms. Frost then stood up and patted down her skirt gently. My eyes followed her slim hands down to her legs. I brought my eyes back up to her face and watched closely, staring at her lips as she prepared to speak.

She spoke, "Good morning everyone. I'm going to start attendance, but before that, I would like to remind you all about the class agreement at the end of the syllabus due by Friday. If you don't have a syllabus please let me know after class ends so I can hand you one."

Her voice is a nice pitch, soft and pretty soothing, but affirmative and confident. Everyone responded in unison. I think everyone is paying attention to her right now, especially Tommy.

My eyes trailed from her face down to her sharp jawline then down to her neck ...

The small amount of cleavage of her chest peaks my interest. Her breasts aren't hidden in that white button-up tucked in her skirt.

I feel a little terrible for checking her out like this. I don't usually stare this hard at any woman. Sometimes I feel like it's better to keep your eyes elsewhere — even if the person is ridiculously attractive.

She started calling roll. I listened to her voice closely, soaking in every word, watching her mouth move. Her straight teeth make it all the better to look at.

I looked around to see some male students dazed in her beauty too. I guess its a real epidemic in here.

I almost forgot I was on that list until I heard my name.

"Is Nova here today?" She asked.

My heart stopped in my chest, but I raised my hand and mustered up the most relaxed "here" I could.

She shifted over to the right to get a clearer look at me and if I wasn't staring so hard at her I would've missed the small head tilt she gave me while her clipboard remained in her hands.

"Jolie?" She said.

"Uh, yes," I confirmed softly. "Nova Jolie."

She smiled and marked something on her clipboard. As soon as she moved away I exhaled the breath I guess I was holding in.

"Frostbite got your tongue?" I heard Tommy say under his breath.

I shook my head and ignored him. He has no idea how bad I want to kick him in his sore ass leg right now.

Ms. Frost put her clipboard down by her laptop and picked up a black clicker, "Today we'll be starting our first official lesson. I heavily advise some note-taking for today."

The lesson started slow, but my mind was sent into overdrive and I suddenly wasn't in class anymore. Ms. Frost was the highlight reel in my head. She's so elegant and feminine. Soft with every step she takes and gentle whenever someone paused her lecture to ask a question.

She gets to the point. No ego, no added big words to make you feel stupid or inferior, no side remarks.

She sits down on a small empty desk to the left of the screen, crossing her legs. She flips her hair to the side, revealing a very shiny stud earring and a gorgeous new perspective of her.

Tony mumbled, "Straight out of a fucking painting."

I covered my face to prevent a snort and a laugh. He's undeniably mesmerized by this woman and so am I. Maybe this year won't be so bad after all.

It wasn't until the end of class that I realized I had taken no notes at all. I quickly searched around me, but everyone was already swarming Ms. Frost's desk.