Chapter 47. What he really was.

"P- patty!"

"Ugh... My head.. Maku?" I groaned. I was awaken by the loudness of his voice. I saw him bound to the chair across me. We were both in the same situation. Why? Wait. This isn't Mrs. Vee's quarters. It  looked, smelled and felt different. Her place had that mysterious vibe to it and it smelled like coffee. This one had a gloomy atmosphere and reeked of dead things. I bet there are more than dead rats around here. I hope that we don't discover them by accident. Gulp.

"I'm glad you're okay bitch!" This fag is unusually cheerful. That's Maku for you. I hope he is aware that we are still in trouble even if we appear to be physically well. He's just happy you're with him. Fine.  No one wants to be alone in situations like this. Maybe, that's why.

"M-maku? Quit shouting you bastard!" I shouted back. I know I should appear more pleased but my migraine is killing me. "Maku,  my head hurts so fucking much that I- Huh? W-what does that mean?"

H E               K  N  O  W  S      H I S           S E C R E T

 "HA?" He appeared to be confused. I don't blame him. The words are placed on the wall behind him. They are written just a few inches above his head but he couldn't see them. Our heads were both against the chairs' backs. 

"There's something written on the wall above your head." I told him. That's weird. He appeared to be stunned by my statement. 

"R-really? Ah..Okay.." He became quiet. No trace of his previous behaviour could be seen. In fact, he looked nervous. He wouldn't even look at me now. Where did his cheerfulness go?

"Are you okay?" I queried. I have this nagging feeling that he's hiding something. Maybe, he knows what it meant. "It says, 'He knows his secret.'  Do you have any idea what it meant? "  Twitch. There it is again. He reacted strangely. He appeared to be mumbling something. It looked as if he's cursing because he got...found out? "Fag? Are you hiding something?"

"W-what made you think that?" He answered my question with another question. Great. He even finds the ground more interesting than talking to me. I can't have that. I need to know what it is. Yes. His curiosity already rubbed off on me.

"You're behavior. I won't take no for an answer. So, spill." I snapped back.

 "I- I have noth-"

F L A S H

MY EYES! This fucking light suddenly went on. What's going on? I feel like something ominous  is going to happen but I don't know wha-

A monitor?  So, I guess this is the AV room.

"I'm sorry Patty... I- I'm really sorry." Huh? Why is he saying that all of a sudden? I don't-

"Hey Jex! "

" Nice to see you, Marvin." Huh? It's Jex and.... a guy I don't know. They seemed to be pretty close. They even hugged each other. Hmm. That's strange. He never mentioned him to me.

"Nice to see you, too. So? You ready?"  What are they talking about? According to the date on the screen, this happened 2 weeks ago... That  was around the time he was so busy with something that we couldn't meet....

"I'm excited...actually. It's been a while since..."

"No rush. We'll get there honey. For now, I want you to focus on them." So, there are more people... Maybe  it's about work and he's a workmate? I hope so. 

"Will I see him too?"  I could see it in his eyes. He's excited to see a guy. That's a relief. If it was a girl, I would definitely flip beca-

"I doubt it. Maku's been avoiding you because of your girl toy. So, when do you plan on dumping that woman?" He was thinking about Maku.. He was excited to see him. He appeared to be devastated when 'his friend' told him that he won't meet him again. This is getting more confusing. I know they were close but I never thought that they were THAT close. And he said something about his girl toy...Is he talking about.....? Please tell me-

"Soon. I'm getting- No. I'm already tired of all  Patty's bitching."  

 "Wow. I actually pity her.now. I'm sure she had some use." 

" Yeah. HAD. That delusional bitch was a perfect food source. Hahaha. Still, thinking about the times I've been with her just makes me vomit. Ugh."

"Harsh much? hahaha. I guess. You can never change people's true calling. Being forced to be in a relationship with women is the worst thing that could happen to people like us."

Please tell me this isn't real. 

Please....