❝mother❞ part two - knj

❝mother❞
part two
knj

Joohyun felt his tears drop every time he heard his mother cry at night when he went out to get water for himself.

Breakfast is ready. I'm probably already at work when you both read this so have a good day at school and work. I love you both.

That's what was always written in the note at morning when they woke up. They'd see food on the table, hot drink prepared but there was still missing.

She was missing. Her love was missing.

They'd go home after a long day to see no one. They'd go home to an empty house. Without her waiting for them. Without her running up to them and kissing their cheeks.

They missed her and they regretted every single stupid action they made. They hurt her.

Namjoon woke up at three in the morning, instantly heading downstairs as he heard the sound of cooking.

He peeked through the kitchen to see his wife by the stove, quietly cooking. He then silently stepped inside, getting behind her and back hugging her as she tensed.

"Love please stop this." he said as tears fell his eyes. "I don't want this anymore. I want the old you back."

"I'm sorry for what I had told you." he sobbed. "I love you with all my heart."

She shakily sighed as her tears also fell. "I miss kissing you, hugging you, cuddling you, sleeping with you." he continued. "I miss you love."

She turned off the stove and faced him, cupping his face and wiping his tears. "Stop crying joon."

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

"Mom!" a voice shouted and you caught a glimpse of your son running up to you before he joined on hugging you.

"I'm so sorry mom! I didn't m-mean everything I said. I love you so much and I don't hate you a-and—"

"Shh joohyun. I know." she chuckled. "And I love you too"

author🥂
okay i know this is shit. i gOT LAZY OKAY? KFNFJSNDK