I Am The Magic I Am The Power...

Jasmin's P.O.V

Dahvie and Jayy have been gone for ages. Once Jayy and Dahvie were taken away from the room that Justin and I were in, I hid. I hid in a box in the corner of the room. One night after Justin had gone to sleep, I got out of the box and slipped out of the room. I now hide in another room directly across.

I got up from my position on the floor against the wall and looked around. The black paint on the walls was old and peeling off. There was no furniture in the room apart from a single fireplace thing on the right side of the wall with a risty old mirror, hanging dangerously above it. it looked like it was about to fall any minute now.

I crept over to the door and put my ear against the door and listened to any sounds. I couldn't hear any. I unlocked the door and pushed it open gently just a crack. There didn't seem to be anyone there.

I sneaked out of the room but I froze when I hear Luka's voice comming from round the corner. I quickly got into the room and shut the door. I put my ear against the door and listened in.

"Get up hun I want you to see something," Luka sounded.... really excited for some reason. He never sounds excited about anything. I got curious and listened again only to be able to hear the sound of shuffling and walking. Once they were out of sight and my hearing, I opened the door cautiously, and made my way out and I followed them, quietly.

Why was he so excited.....

Dahvie's P.O.V

He threw me onto a table and told me to shut up and stop my whining. I grabbed hold of my aching arm. Damn... shit hurts like a bitch....

The guy then started to tie me to the table, and I let him. I was to tired and sore to care. I just wanted it to end. Just so I wouldn't have to think about Jayy's beautiful face, his hair, his body, his charm.... everything about him.

The door opened and in they all came. Luka, Justin and Jayy. Jayy..... he looked exhausted....... Once Jayy saw me his eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Dahvie!!" Jayy nearly ran over to me but one of the guys had stood infront of me so no one could get to my table.

"Stay back or you'll be next, runt," He grunted.

"Hey!!" I shouted. Luka rolled his eyes and came over to us and slapped my face. One of the guys pulled Jayy back, grabbed Justin and tied them together on a chair, which must have took alot of effprt because Jayy was putting up one hell of a fight.

"LET US GO YOU FREAK OF NATURE!!" Jayy screamed. Luka laughed.

"No..." He replied simply. I sighed, and looked at Jayy.

I love him so much....

Jasmin's P.O.V

I followed them into a room and hid behind a bush that was in the corner. I saw Dahvie tied to a table. Huh? What the flubb? Hold yo balls a minute What the fuck? Dahvie is tied to a table? Why? Why am I asking so many questions? Am I abusing question marks? Can I get sued for abusing question marks? Ok toootally off track right now.....Damn I just missed what happened.

"No..." Luka said to Jayy. I looked at Dahvie and seen him giving Jayy a longing look. Damn.... thats deep bruh... NO. STAY ON TRACK.

Jayy and Justin were toed up back to back on two chairs.... WHEN THE FLUFF DID THIS HAPPEN? STOP THINKING YOU WILL MISS THINGS HSHDBDUDBDU.

Luka walked over to Dahvie and turned around so he was standing infront of Dahvie's table.

"Ok.....I'm sorry to have to do this. I'm not gunna do it now. I'm gunna do it later.i can't be bothered right now," Lazy pants... " But I'm sorry I have to..... I don't know...." he walked over to Jayy.

"Kill Dahvie," Jayy's eyes widened to the size of his head and he started to scream no no no over and over again. Justin was crying and shouting too. I can't let this happen!! What am I gunna do? I need help... and I know exactly who to get help from.

I brought out my phone and typed in their number and rang them.

"Hello?" They picked up after the first ring.

"I need help! NOW!" I whispered. I told them where we were and to bring the police. Good thing Luka is 'killing' Dahvie later.

I got it sorted out. We're getting out of here.

--------------------------------------------

Ooohhh who is it? its kinda obvious :))) I randomly got the idea as I was texting my friend and I was all like OH OH OH IDEA IDEA IM GUNNA UPLOAD BWEWITCHED BEFORE IT DISSAPPEARS!! :)))

Ps. I HAVE A JOINT ACCOUNT With these awsome bitches called RatliffTrippyVanity

@TheHandWashWithZinc
@JasminFunston

Check it out!! Vote and comment thank for reading :))))