Bewitched ^-^ (Sequel to Dark Dreams)

Hey guys so I just decided to do a sequel anyway :)) enjoy :))) sorry I didn't upload earlier my Internet was turned off :(((

--------------------------------------------

Luka's P.O.V

Did they really think I was that niave? That stupid? I mean I am stupid, but I'm not so stupid to let Dahvie be happy. He knows what he did to me. He knows it very well.

No one but Dahvie knew about my powers. Yup thats right. I'm a Witch. Only he knew that. Then one night, while he was staying over for dinner, he babbled it to my parents. Now they treat me like they're afraid of me. Like I'm going to hurt them or something. And it hurts. It hurts so bad to see there hands tremble when they give me my lunch. How when I'm upset, my own mother doesn't comfort me because she's scared. She was scared of me. And that's what hurt the most.

I swore then I would never let Dahvie be happy. Ever. So I pretended to have a crush on him. Just so I would have an exuse to ruin his life. Well I mean, I already did but this was more fun.

I burst into Dahvie's house to see them on the sofa. I looked up through my shaggy fluffy blonde hair. Dahvie stood up gave me a terrified look. Jayy stood up beside him.

"Surprise, mother fuckers..." I fired the gun at....

Dahvie...

--------------------------------------------

All of my first chapters are short so :)))) vote and comment :))))