You Cast Your Spell...

Dahvie's P.O.V

Jayy kissed me.

"Come on," He said and tried to help me up... then I remembered. I know exactly why Luka is trying to ruin my relationship with Jayy. He's not jelous at all. My mouth fell open in relisation. I remember it all now.

-----

I walked up the steps to Luka's house. I liked it here. His mum makes the best cookies ever! And Luka's parcially my best friend. He told me a secret last month. It's a pretty big secret, so I wanted it to be kept a secret. I swore I would never tell anyone about it.

I knocked on the door. I could already smell the freshly baked cookies!

The door opened to reveal Luka's Mother. She smiled warmly and ushered me in, giving me a hug.

"Hello, Dahvie. Would you like a cookie?" she asked. As if on cue, my stomach growled and I licked my big lips.

"Yes please!" I said and followed her into the kitchen where I saw Luka sitting at the table. He smiled at me, and waved. His dad was also in the kitchen. He turned and beamed at me.

"Ah, Dahvie. How are you today? Here for one of Margrets amazing cookies?" He asked. I nodded my head furiously. Luka giggled. His dad handed me one and I gave him a thankful look before scoffing it down. I'll never get enough of these.

Luka finished his cookie and took me upstairs where we played untill we were called for dinner. We both raced downstairs and into the dinning area. We sat down and started to eat.

"So what were you boys up to up there? I heard alot of noise," his dad said, eating some carrots off his plate.

"We were playing witches!!" I said, happily swinging my legs under the table while eating my peas. Luka nodded.

"Witches now," his mum said. She seemed interested. They know Lukas a witch right? Right! They must! He's their son after all.

"Yeah! Luka did alot of tricks!" I said. I looked over at Luka. He was looking at me fearfully. What? They know ... right? It's ok..

His mother looked at me.

"What do you mean........tricks?" His father asked me. I huffed, finishing my meal.

"Please tell me you know..." I said. Maybe they forgot...... I should tell them! :)))

"Know what sweety?" his mother sounded a little worried.

"Nothing mom," Luka said quickly. I didn't hear him.

"That Lukas a witch?" I said. His dad choked on his food. His mother dropped her fork.

"Well.....ok......I have to go now...." I ran out and I stopped at the door and turned to see Luka glaring at me in hurt. I closed the door and ran the whole way home...

--------

I was scared. I ran up to my room and cried that day. I now understand why Luka is trying to ruin my life.

"DAHVIE!!" I snapped my head up at Jayy. I forgot about him.

"What's wrong?" He asked me. I decided to tell him.

"Luka's a Witch....." I whispered...

--------------------------------------------

Vote and comment :)))