Your Beautiful....

Jayy's P.O.V

They wouldn't tell me anything. I've asked about Dahvie more than ten times but they keep saying the same thing.

Sir we are doing everything we can just sit down and wait please.

Im sick of hearing it. I put my hands in my pockets and stood against the wall, putting my foot against it too. A couple teenagers walked past me and snickered.

"Fag..." I heard one snicker to his mate, who laughed out loud. Oh my god that's hilarious.

"Really? Fag? I've heard it all before...." I said quietly. They didn't seem to hear me because no one turned around to start a fight, which I was thankful for.

A doctor came out of one of the offices and towards me. The teenagers turned around to look at me. I glared in there direction. One even had the balls to hug himself and shake in fake fear. Ass.

"You can come and see Dahvie now," the doctor informed me.

I nodded happily. I was soo happy I could see him. Finally. I forgot about the stupid teenagers, who were for some reason still staring and laughing at me. I have no idea why.

"Dahvie is in room 410," the doctor smiled at me and walked of. I walked down the hall and heard the teenagers give loud laughs, so I gave them the finger while turning a corner.

410...

410...

410...

......Found it!!

I reached for the handle of the door and opened it up to reveal Dahvie sitting in his bed with various needles comming off him, hooked at a machine. He beamed at me.

"Hey..." he sounded like he had smoked about 40 packs of cigarettes before I came in here.

"Hey.....how are you?" I asked cautiously. I sat on the edge of the bed, careful not to knock anything. Dahvie cleared his throat.

"I'm ok. My throat burns like shit from the medicine but other than the slight pain in my stomach I'm fine," He smiled. I love his smile...

"How have you been? How long did you have to wait to be told anything?"

"Well aside from getting told I'm a fag by some teenagers, which was hilarious by the way, I'm fine aswell. I had to wait probably about.....5 hours at most. I've rang your dad a couple minutes before I came in here so he should be on his way. I haven't said anything to the police yet though they do want answers so expect some police officers knocking 'kay?" I stated. He nodded.

"I love you Jayy, you know that right?" he suddenly said. I smiled and hugged him carefully.

"Yeah.... I love you too.......Your beautiful.........." He smiled uncontrollably. I kissed his lips for a couple seconds before he rested his head on my chest. I kissed his head and rocked him back and forth for a while before I heard him fall asleep....

--------------------------------------------

vote and comment :)))