Now Is The Time, Now Is The Hour...

Dahvie's P.O.V

I woke up because I heard a massive bang. It was the door shutting. I groaned and sat up slowly,  stretching out my sore muscles and sighed. Well... today the day. The day I die. I sat against the wall and started to sing randomly. I don't know why, I just did. it was calming me down.

So in love with you...

And all the things you do...

I know you can break through....

Oh la la la la la oh la la Love struck..

I want to scream into this world...

That you are my one only girl..

I was a fool and jaded too..

Before I fell in love with you..

I tear fell down my face but I wasn't paying that much attention to it.

I love you so much Jayy... I don't want to die..

Jayy's P.O.V

The door suddenly opened and I jolted up onto my feet.

"Let me out of here you have no right to do this," I stressed. Luka stared at me.

"Come with me. I want you to see something," He smiled at me, crazily. This kids fucked up, but I followed him out of the room anyway.

We walked along the corridor and came to the room with Justin in it. Luka unlocked the door and went inside, dragging me in with him.

Justin looked up.

"Get up hun I want you to see something," Luka sounded strangely excited for whatever it is that we're seeing. I wonder what it is. I hole it's Dahvie... I miss him.

Justin got up immediately and started to shiver. He was only wearing a fluffy blue jumper and his boxers. Luka gave him his skinny jeans and he slipped them on.

Dahvie I miss you...

Dahvie's P.O.V

"OW LET GO OF ME PLEASE!" I screamed at one of the big guys lifted me by my arm only, making my shoulder and upper arm scream in pain.

"I have to do this to you ok?" he said to me.

"WHY? YOU COULD SAVE MY LIFE IF YOU LET ME GO!! OOOWWWW YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" I screamed as he lifted me higher.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!! Your nothing! if I let you go Luka will kill me. I don't want to die. I can't die. I have a wife and three children. What do you have huh? NOTHING" he lifted my arm higher and I screamed in agony. This is not going to end well.....

--------------------------------------------

Vote and Comment :)))

Also my best friend @JasminFunston has a book on her channel called 'I Don't Care' and its really good I recommend you check it out if you love O2L :))))