My Beautiful, Apocalypse....

Justin's P.O.V

I woke up in a cell. There was something soft underneath me. I shivered. I propped myself up on my elbows and looked down to see Luka lying underneath me. I was confused, untill I remembered what I did last night. Fuck..

I tried to get up but I realised I was actully still inside him. Double Fuck...

He shifted, and woke. He rubbed his eyes and looked up at me. He smiled at me and tan his hamds on my chest, stopping at my shoulders, pulling me down and kissing me.

"You can get out now you know..." He whispered in my ear. I pulled out and his face twisted in discomfort. I sat up and looked around.

"Where's my clothes?" I asked. He smirked.

"Who needs clothes when your so sexy huh?" I stood up and he copied me, comming over and kissing my lips again.

He walked over and pulled up a shirt and started to dress. He threw over my boxers. I sighed in relief. I thought I was gunna sit here butt naked.....

Once he was dressed, smirked at me and walked out of the door.

....

What have I done.....Jasmin.....

Dahvie's P.O.V

We got up and got showerd. Jasmin came over a little bit later and we all had breakfast. After we went into the living room and started planning.

"Ok..." I huffed, sitting down and running a had through my messy purple hair. Damn it's a mess.... I grabbed my hair brush and started to brush it.

"Right..." Jayy said. Jasmin sighed.

"I miss him already..." She said, putting her chin in her hands. I set my brush down and looked serious. I fluffed my hair a bit and sat forward.

"I think I know where Luka took him," I started. "There's this mountain near the shops down there," I pointed to the direction. "Me and Luka used to go there all the time so Luka could practice his tricks. I think Justin's in there,"

"And if he's not?" Jayy wondered aloud.

"Im nearly 100% sure Justin's there, Jayy. And if he's not, then we'll just find Luka and ....... I don't know...... corner him or something....." I finished.

"You can't corner a Witch, Dahvie..." Jasmin said, miserably. Jayy perked up.

"I got it..." He told us the plan. It was a fairly good plan. A little original but..... simple enough.

"Let's go," I said, and stood up.

Luka's P.O.V

Ooo last night was amazing. I loved it. I wonder what Dahvie's doing. He won't be doing much when he gets here. Because I'm gunna use my powers to kill him. Harsh I know, but I want him to pay. I hate him so much.

I walked to the door of the room Justin was in and used my brain power to make the lock on the door open, since I lost the key last night. What a shame.

I walked in and he looked up at me.

"Are you cold?" I asked sweetly. He nodded.

"Are you hungry?" He nodded. I clicked my fingers and infront of him appeard clothes and a hot meal. He stared at me.

"What?  I haven't done anything to it I swear," I said. He was still looking at me like I had just givin birth to an elephant out of my nose or something.

"I haven't!" I shouted, my hands out infront of me. He started to eat it cautiously. I smiled. I didn't want him to die.....Yet....

--------------------------------------------

Vote and comment :)))