Cuz I Am Living In Hell...

Dahvie's P.O.V

I lay on the hard ground for I don't know how long, just thinking about stuff. Stuff like how my Dad and Justin are going to feel after Luka......kills me......And Jayy. My sweet, beautiful Jayy. This'll crush him.....

I then heard voices outside the room I was in. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but I knew it was Luka and one of the.... guys.

The door bust open and Luka appeared. I tried not to think about things because the little creep will read my mind....

"Can you ever open a door normally? And why are you back in here? You said you'd see me in the morning?" I tried to sit up, but my back, arms and neck were stiff and sore from lying there. I just fell back down again.

"Well... I did say that didn't I? Well you see..... I started to think..." oh no... "if you're in here on your own..... you could think of an escape route.... and I don't want you to do that soooooo..... I'm gunna stay in here untill morning...." he turned to me and clapped his hamds together, smiling at me.

"Then I get to kill you. Oh but not before letting Jayy and Justin out and making them watch of course," I glared at him with hatred and disgust.

"You sicken me.. I'm supposed to be your friend!!" I cried. He silenced me with his hand, and grabbed my shirt, pulling me closer to him.

"That's exactly what I thought when you let my secret out...." he seethed. "Exactly what I thought....." he let go and I hadn't realised that he had lifted me up so I was hanging in the air untill now. I fell down, turned over and looked up at Luka, who smiled, bent down and kissed my cheek. He walked over to a chair and sat down.

"What about your sleep?" I wondered.

"Witches can go without sleep for a month sweety...." he picked up a nail file (Which seemed to come out of nowhere) and started to file his nails. That's kinda girly.

He stopped suddenly and looked at me, raising a perfect eyebrow.

Sorry.... I thought. He went back to filing his nails. I sighed.

Just get this over with......

--------------------------------------------

Heyy :)))

So I hope you liked the chapter and vote and comment :))) Sorry it's kinda short...

Ps: I'm looking for someone to do a Jahvie collab with :)) message or comment if uou wanna write one with me :)))