You Must Be A Witch...

Dahvie's P.O.V

"Ssooooo.... what exacly are you going to do with me?" I asked Luka cautiously. He turned and walked to a chair and sat down. He motioned me over. I carefully made my way over to him.

"Sit," he told me, gesturing to his knee. Huh? Is he crazy? I'll crush him with my fat ass..... Luka sighed impatiently.

"Just sit. You wont crush me woth your fat ass...." That little shit just read my mind. I sat down.

"You! Get Justin something to eat and give him a jumper or something," Luka told the squ- err.... GUYS. I still don't know there names....hmmm...

Luka then turned to me.

"So? Are you gunna answer my question?" I asked. Luka laughed bitterly.

"isn't it obvious? I'm going to kill you," Luka smiled pleasantly.

Justin's P.O.V

Dahvie and Luka just like...... disappeared.... into.... nothing. The door banged open ten minutes later and in came them big guys. They grabbed Jayy.

"Hey get the hell off me!!" Jayy screamed. I wish I could help him... but I can't....I just can't....

They lifted him out of the room. One of them stayed behind and gave me a fluffy warm jumper and some food. I nearly cried out in joy. I was fucking freezing.

I slipped on the furry jimper and snuggled into it... hmmmmm .... warm.... I started to eat my meal hungrily. I wander what they've done with Jayy.... I hope they haven't hurt him in any way. I sighed.

Jasmin I miss you so much.....

Jayy's P.O.V

The guy threw me in a closet typed thing and shut the door.

"LET ME OUT!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!" I kicked the door again and again but it was no use. It was made of iron or something.... I couldn't brake it... Fuck..

"LET ME OUT!!! LET ME OUT!! LET ME FUCKING OUT NOW!!" I kicked the door one last time and then I slid down it.

"Just let me out so I can get Dahvie and get out of here," I whispered weakly...

Dahvie's P.O.V

I froze.

"Please...... Luka no... I .... I didn't know that your parents didn't know!! I'm sorry ok?? I'm sorry!! please don't kill me, please!!!" I begged him. He laughed at me, then grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

"You, Jesús David Torres, ruined. My. Life. Do you understand? " he asked. I nodded weakly. I don't want to die....please...

"Well then you'll understand my reasoning for killing you then yes? Dahvie.... You have completely ruined. My. Life. .... And I'll never forget it. So I'm going to end yours. right infront of your precious little Jayy-boy..." He smiled evily.

"Please no Luka..." I tried. He shook his head.

"Oh and ps your brother is now my sex slave.... sorry," he shrugged uncaring.

"As long as you don't hurt or kill him!!" I pressed. Luka turned to look at me.

"Maybe," He said. "See you in the morning.  Up bright and early for your death Dahvie...." He laughed insanely, and shut the door, locking it and leaving me sitting on the floor. Living my last days on this earth.. Luka really is going to kill me....

I love you Jayy.....

Luka's P.O.V

Time to have a little fun with Justin Vanity. Hmm yum...

I walked into the room and he looked up at me. I motioned him over. He needed a bath. Rrreeeaaalll bbaadd.. He's still sexy to me...

"What?" My poor baby.... he sounded exsausted.... sad face....

"Hi..." I whispered in his ear. I pulled him closer to me by his waist and started to kiss his ear and down his neck. He shivered. I smiled at that.

"Do you like this?" Justin nodded egerly.

hhmmm....

I sucked on his spot and he started to pant loudly.

"What about that?" he nodded and reached around and grabbed my ass.. hmmm....

I reached under his jumper and in a flash it was off and I was feeling all over his chest and his abs.... yumm.... he's so sexy ..... This should be fun....

--------------------------------------------

Seriously my face is bright red I can't do steamy scenes it just doesn't work like that..... if you want one then youll have to write it and send it to me because I can't write one lol :)))) vote and comment!! :)))