running into each other

It's been 5 months since my beautiful girl was born and i've never been more inlove with her. Everyday people visit and see how we are and how we are doing, everyone but one person. I haven't talked or seen Ashley since she visited me at the hospital.

      I've missed but nothing I can do when you have to take care of a 5 month old baby. Today i decided to go out with Annabelle because i think the sun would be good for her, I packed up whatever my babygirl needed and headed out.

      We walked around the mall for a couple hours just browsing at items in the stores when I got hungry and realized maybe my girl was hungry too. We walked to the food court got my food and sat down and began to eat as fast so she could feed Annabelle before she got antsy.

      She was eating so fast she didn't notice a person walk up to her.

      "Jessica?" the person said

She knew that voice, she loved the person who's voiced that belonged to. She looked up and she saw her...Ashley.

      "Ashley...what are you...doing here" Jessica said while swallowing her food.

      "I was just walking out doing some shopping..how about you?" Ashley said.

      "I decided to bring Annabelle out and we were just browsing around" Jessica said.

Ashley just stared at her face and Jessica was kinda freaking out for a sec.

     "ummm...Ashley...you there?" Jessica said

     "yeah sorry you just have a little something on your face...here let me help" Ashley said as she moved closer to wipe the corner of Jessica's mouth.

     "There you go" She said with a smile.

      "umm...thanks Ash" Jessica said

      "No problem...so how you been...how's Annabelle...can I hold her?" Ashley asked

      "Yeah of course" Jessica said as she passed her to Ashley.

       "We've been good...I always have help with her you know with my parents has being around and loving her and me" Jessica said

      "That's good...she really beautiful...like her mom"Ashley said looking up from baby Annabelle

      "Thanks Ash" Jessica said blushing.

      "Look jess I know we haven't spoken all that much...but I...was..wondering if you...maybe..wanted to go out something" Ashley asked playing with baby annabelle.

Jessica was so shocked she didn't reply and Ashley took that as a bad sign.

      "You don't have to say ye-" but before she could finish the sentence Jessica answered her.
      "YES!!" she basically screamed.

Some people looked at her and she was kinda embarrassed but she couldn't care less because the love of her life asked her out...on a date.

      "Sorry for screaming but you have no idea how long i've been dreaming of this" Jessica said

     "Really...since when" ashley asked

   "Since i basically...met..you" she replied

      "why did you never say anything Jess"

   "you seemed happy dating other people...plus i didn't know if you were gay you always were with guys..plus i didn't wanna ruin our friendship...I really cared about you Ash" Jessica explained

      "Oh Jess....well we waisted enough time so now we can spend our time together...you..me...and little annabelle here" Ashley said

     "That would be everything Ash" Jessica said

They spent the rest of their time at the mall walking and talking about what happened to them during the time they hadn't seen each other and all the important events they missed out on for each other.