Confessions

"I guess we don't really know much about each other... about most of you really"

"Okay..I'll confess something none of you know about me" stacie said,inhales-exhales, "I have a lot of sex."

"Yeah, we know stacie" said Fat Amy.

"Only cause I just told you"

This is a good idea, that was a really bad example...but this is good idea. How about, we go all around the room and say something that...no one else knows

Beca confesses about not having many friends who were girls before.

Chloe had removed her nodes over spring break, least she could sing.

Everyone was shocked when we found out that Denise was Cynthia-Rose's ex!

All the girls had confessed something except for two and they all eyed them. "What about you two?" Beca said.

The two girls looked up from their hands when the brunette started"Well.."she started, she grabbed the blondes hand, "Me and Jessica are dating."

Their receive a chorus of "really" and "when" from the group.

"About 2 months after a aca-initiation night" the blonde said.

"Well were really happy for you guys..." Beca started, when Aubrey got up from her seat, " I'm sorry I said it's like you guys hadn't been here all year long, this is just...so stressful ya know."

Aubrey started to walk toward them, both Ashley and Jessica got up with open arms. "It's okay..."Ashley started, "we understand" the blonde finished.

Everyone got up from their seats and all hugged around them, except for lily who was still covered in vomit.

Aubrey then pulled away and started " I won't ever forget about you girls ever again, and that's a promise."

Both girls began smiling at their leader when their other girls said at the same time "promise"

After all that they continued and began practicing for finals, they all got up except for Ashley and Jessica who stayed seated and smiled before Jessica started " I love you ash."  Ashley looked at Jessica before saying" I love you too Jess."

Both the blonde and brunette decided to get up  to began practicing with the other girls.