Friday night

It's was a Friday night, Ashley was on her bed reading a book. Jessica was getting ready to go out.

"hope you have fun." Ashley said not looking up from her book

Before Jessica could say anything her phone buzzed.

"Oh it's Jasper, I'll see you later, bye ash" Jessica said as she started to walk out.

"Bye...jess." Ashley said but she knew the blonde couldn't hear her anymore.

Ashley has had feelings for Jessica for about several months now, and she hasn't said anything because she doesn't know how she'll react, and doesn't wanna mess up their friendship.

Ashley spent the rest of the night reading her book.

XXXX

Jessica wasn't really having a great time Jasper,was the biggest jerk in the world and was only concerned about himself, he talked about him most of the night.

After the date ended,he drove her home and she explained to him "we're not meant to be, sorry."

— moments later —

She entered her room to find Ashley still awake.

"Hey" was all Jess said

"Hey, did you have fun??" Ashley asked her

"Not really" Jessica said

"Aww...I'm sorry...you'll find your prince one day" Ashley said.

"Well...what if I wasn't looking for a prince but...a princess!?" Jessica said walking over to Ashley and sitting next to her.

"Ohh...well that's great too, anybody in particular?!" She said

"Yeah..I've know her since freshman year, I saw her on my first day here and thought she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen , and I knew I had to make her mine!" Jessica said

"Ohh...well what are you waiting for, get it girl!" Ashley said as she went back to reading her book.

"Okay" was all Jessica said before she grabbed Ashley from her cheeks and kissed her.

— moments later —

"Sooo....you like me??" Ashley asked her

"I know it's like really soon but...I love you ash" Jessica said scared of Ashley's reaction.

"I love you too jess" Ashley said.

The rest of the night they talked, watched movies and cuddled. They both were happy with each other.