Campfire scene part 2

"JESSICA...JESS...JESSICA PLEASE"Ashley called out.

She heard nothing but the trees, leaves, and the wind.

"JESS PLEASE IM WORR....."she cried but before she could finish she heard a branch, but before she could turn around someone grabbed her and she screamed.

"JESSICA...JESS...JESSICA PLEASE" Jessica could head Ashley calling her name but she wouldn't reply.

"Maybe I should just quit the bellas, no one seems to know I exist or cares for my opinion" was all Jessica could think about.

"JESS PLEASE IM WORR....." she heard Ashley call again and wondered why she hadn't finished her sentence when all of a sudden she heard a scream.

"ASHLEY" she cried and ran. Trying to figure out where the scream came from. "ASH" she screamed when she heard Ashley call to her "JESS."

She ran towards the voice and saw a light in the distance, she ran straight toward it. She saw Ashley, and Ashely saw her with that they both ran into each other's arms.

"I heard you screamed and panicked and was trying to figure out where you were! What happened?" Jessica said to her.

"It was just the Fat Amy she scared me when she came out of now where." Ashley told her

"Where is she now?" Jessica asked

"I told her to head back" Ashley responded

"I'm glad your safe I got so worr-" Jessica said but Ashley interrupted her before she could finish.

"WHY WOULD RUN OFF LIKE THAT YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH" Ashley said as she broke the hug.

"I knew I was gonna cry so I ran because I wanted no well else to see me." Jessica said feeling very sorry.

"Jess talk to me. Why did u get so angry. You've never been angry, especially about that." Ashley asked her

"I just felt like no one cared about my opinion or what you had to say and..."Jessica said

"And what?" Ashley asked her

"And that no one cares about me" she said quietly

"Jess I care about you no matter if they do or don't, I love you more than anything and not as my friend but more." Ashley told her and before she could let Jessica say anything she kissed her.

At first Jessica was shocked but then she started kissing her back. After a couple seconds Jessica pulled back due to the lack of air.

"We should probably head back or the others might get worried" Ashley said

"Okay" Jessica said in the happiest voice.

They began walking, both smiling to them selfs from what just happened, they were thinking "this is the only girl for me"