Winter

Ashley was in her hometown for winter break. It was a Thursday afternoon and she was freezing through her layer of clothes.

"omg, how cold is it?"she asked herself.

When she was about to check the weather when her phone began ringing and when she saw who it was she forgot all about the weather and quickly answered her phone.

"hey ash" she heard.

"Hey jess"she replied shivering a bit

"How cold is it now?" Jessica asked knowing that the brunette was freezing.

"46 degrees... I know I should be used to it considering I...lived...here my whole life but I miss the...sun." Ashley replied.

"I know you do...but I have a surprise for you..go outside."Jessica said.

"I just told you I'm freezing and you want me to go outside" Ashley said in a duh tone.

"Yes now pleaseeeeeee"she begged.

She got to go outside her house"Fine but if I go but if I freeze to-" she didn't finish her sentence because as soon as she opened the door her favorite person was there waiting for her.

When Ashley saw Jessica she hung up the phone and immediately ran told her and gave her a big kiss.

"Omg what are you doing here??"she loved that she was here but Jessica was going home for the break.

"Surprise" was all Jessica said.

After they talking and said hello to Ashley's parents, they went to her room and stayed there to cuddle and talk the rest of the day.