Ice cream shop

Ashley and Jessica were sitting in an ice cream shop. Ashley had gotten cookies and cream and Jessica got plain vanilla. They were both laughing and enjoying themselves.

Then a girl came in looking for someone, when she looked over at Ashley, she walked over to her and started screaming at her.

"You think I'll leave you alone, we were together 6 years, you ain't getting away so easy." The girl said.

"Oh my gosh Harper , what is wrong with you." Ashely said

Jessica just stared, to scared to say anything because the girl had tattoos scattered across her body, her hair was pink, purple, and brunette roots, she was wearing ripped jeans, a t-shirt, and boots.

"Me, we broke up 2 weeks ago and you already out with this skank" she said looking over at Jessica.

"EXCUSE ME?" Jessica said now standing up looking at the girl.

"You heard me, you such a wuss wonder why Ashley is dating you now." The girl said as she laughed.

Jessica was furious at what Harper just told her and she couldn't control herself so she punched Harper right in the nose and said "she has a right to date whoever she wants!" And walked out the shop.

Ashley apologized for the scene that just happened and followed Jessica.

"Hey jess, wait up" she called after Jessica.

When she caught up to Jessica she found her sitting on a bench,sobbing.

"Jess, sweetie what's wrong?" Ashley said worriedly.

"She's right, why are we even dating, I'm such a baby compared to her." Jessica said sobbing

"Jessica no your not, you just broke a girls' nose for me, not even she's done that" Ashley said comforting her.

They sat their a couple minutes when Jessica started to calm down. "I know its only been 2 weeks but...I love you Ash." Jessica said

Ashley looked at her eyes wide open before she said" I love you too jess." With that Jessica pecked her on the lips.

They got up from the bench to walk to their car and drive back to Jessica's apartment.