Campfire Scene

All the girls are surrounding a fire outside talking about how life is changing and these different things are happening so quickly.

They all talk about what they wanna do after college like Cynthia-Rose said she was moving to Maine to get hitched and invited everyone, and how there's a chance that Flo might get deported, Lily whispers "just gonna travel through time."

"You know when I look back on this I won't remember performing and competing, Im gonna remember you weirdos, it makes me really sad to think it won't every be like this again..Im gonna miss you guys."

Everyone says "me too"

*silence*

Then Chloe begins

"I got my ticket for the long way 'round Two bottle 'a whiskey for the way..."

then the others join

And I sure would like some sweet company And I'm leaving tomorrow, wha-do-ya say?

when Im gone when gone, when Im goooone

You're gonna miss me when Im gone

you're gonna miss me by my hair, you're gonna miss me everywhere, oh

You're gonna miss me when Im gone.

*silence*

"we just found our sound"

"I think we did"

"My work here is done"

"thank you...." " Fat Amy you never told us what you were gonna do after graduation?"

"UH well..hmm no I don't have any plans... cuz you guys know me I love living in the moment."

"Ashley what are you gonna do?"

Beca asked looking at her but before she could get a word out Amy interrupted.

This infuriated Jessica, Ashley saw her face and gave her a look to not say anything but she couldn't just ignore this and got up.

"What the hell Amy, you just don't interrupt someone when their about to speak!"

Everyone just stared at her, shocked about what she said. "Its okay Jess." Ashley said

"No Ash we can't just sit their and take it anymore...I'm done" Jessica tells her.

Ashley gets up to try and hug Jessica but she refuses. Jessica can feel herself about to cry and not wanting to in front of everyone she runs off into the forest.

Ashley runs after her but when she no longer sees her, she goes back to the campfire and and asked Aubrey for a flashlight. Aubrey quickly runs and finds one when she returns she asked Ashley if they should go.

"Give me about 15 minuets and if we don't come back then come." Ashley told her.

They nodded and with that she was off.