Freshman year

It is the beginning of my freshman year at Barden, it's my first day today and as I wave goodbye to my parents, I walk like 2 steps when someone bumps into me and we fall to the ground

 I open my eyes and see this blonde girl on top of me, we look into each others eye's for a little longer before she gets up and extends her arm for me.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going...are you alright?" she said in the most angelic voice ever.

"uhhh...yeah I'm good" I say dusting myself off.

"Ok...I'm really sorry again..." she extends her arm intending to shake my hand " My name's Jessica"

I shake her hand and say " Ashley ". 

"Well nice to meet you Ashley...again I'm sorry" she says again.

"It's really no problem at all Jessica." I tell her

"Well if you say so...I hope to see you around Ashley" she says.

"Yeah...hopefully" with that response she takes off.

I stare at her for a little longer, she really is the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. I keep staring in the direction she left in and realize I probably look like a weirdo staring off into space, so I gather my things and head off to find my dorm.

After what seems like forever was probably only like a 20 minute walk, I find my dorm. I enter and realize my roommate is here and see she has somewhat settled. I put my things down and lay down to rest my eyes. I hear the door to the dorm open but I don't open my eyes till someone says my name.

"Ashley?" the voice said

I look up at see the beautiful blonde who bumped into me earlier is my roommate.

"Jessica?!" I say kind of excited.

"What a small world...I guess were roommates." she says

"yeah yeah...I guess" I say.

She smiles at me before she goes to her side of the room to unpack her things.

'This is gonna be a good year' Ashley thought.