Dancing

Ashley was all alone in the Bella home, all alone in the room she shared with Jessica. She had trying to figure out what to do while they all were out.

An idea came to her mind. She looked her her speaker, took off her jeans, and the song Wannabe by the Spice girls started playing.

Next think you know she was dancing in her underwear. She spent a full 15 minuets listening to her spice girls playlist and dancing in her underwear.

She was in her own world that she didn't hear the front door open, or hear footsteps coming up the stairs, she didn't even hear or see when Jessica came in.

She eventually heard Jessica.

"Hey Ashley"

Ashley gasped and jumped a bit at the fact someone saw her. She quickly went to turn off the music and find her pants.

"Hey Jessica...when did...get here?" Ashley asked still trying to catch her breath.

"About 10 minuets" smiling at Ashley.

"Ohh...so you saw...all that" Ashley said moving her hand around to show how she was just dancing around.

"Yeah" Jessica said.

"okayyy" Ashley said moving to her to some homework, not really knowing what else to say.

"nice hello kitty underwear" Jessica said giggling a little.

Ashley just put her head down in embarrassment. Ashley mentally slapped herself.

"Not really the first time I wanted to Jessica to see my underwear" Ashley said to herself and continued to do her work.