Crush

Jessica Smith has lived in Middleton, Wisconsin her whole life. She knew she liked girls from a young age but she never kissed a girl or dated a girl, none of the girls ever caught her eye, until she came.

One day while I was coming back from my bestfriend Chloe's house I saw moving trucks and movers moving the now owner's belongings then she saw an older woman and man standing outside admiring the house. She concluded that they were probably the new owners, she was making her way in when she caught the eye of the most beautiful girl she'd ever lay her eyes on.

She was about her height so maybe she was her age, brown luscious hair, beautiful skin that she imagined how it would feel against her's. She kept staring a little longer when she noticed the other girl walking her.

Mentally she was panicking and her palms started to sweat but she kept her cool.

"Hey...I'm Ashley" the brunette said sticking her hand out to shake it.

"Jessica" she said taking her hand in hers.

As soon as their hands touched Jessica thought she had the softest hands ever. She kept holding her hand and didn't notice the other staring at her.

She looked up at laughed awkwardly and let go of her hand.

"So where you from Ashley?" Jessica asked.

"New Jersey" Ashley replied.

Jessica stared at her again not really hearing the other girl call her name.

"Jessica...Jessica" Ashley said waving her hand in her face.

"Sorry...what's up" Jessica said.

"I was asking...maybe when I settled down we could hang out later?" Ashley asked playing with her hand.

"Yes!...umm yeah sure" Jessica says.

"Great...see you later" Ashley says walking away

'wow I've met her only 5 minutes ago and I already have the biggest crush on her, and I don't even know if she's gay...this girl is going to be the death of me' Jessica thought